How To Write About Politics And Voting As A Young Voter

Odyssey welcomes you back

Hello there,

273101
Odyssey welcomes you back
We hope this email finds you well. Over the past year, Odyssey has taken a step back to review and reflect on where we want to go in the future. We do apologize for the inconvenience and vacancy during these past months.

After much reflection, we are excited to announce that we are ready to welcome back new and old creators to our platform. Odyssey has been making major strides behind the scenes to give our creators the best experience possible moving forward. These changes include a new incentive program for our creators as well as refocusing our mission on our communities.

Even though we have taken some time away, our mission has not changed. We are still dedicated to our creators and want to make sure your voices are heard. We hope you are still passionate about our platform and invite you to start creating with us, apply here to get started.

With that being said, if you are interested in becoming a leader for your community, please apply through this link to be considered. We encourage past leaders to apply and creators who wish to grow in their community as well as with Odyssey.

Until then, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out.

We look forward to hearing from you,
Odyssey HQ