How to Use a Disposable Vape Pen

How to Use a Disposable Vape Pen

In recent years, more and more people have been turning to disposable vape pens to consume various cannabis compounds. There are many reasons to do this. Some people want to be discreet when they're in public. Others simply want the benefits of CBD or THC without the harmful effects of smoking.

5
Disposable Vape Pen

No matter what your reasons, there's at least one disposable vape pen that's right for you. But for a first timer, vaping can be intimidating. It's nothing like traditional smoking, but that doesn't mean it needs to be complicated. Here's how to use a disposable vape pen, along with some other basic vaping facts.

Vaping Basics

Vaping is different from smoking because there's no actual smoke. When you smoke, the material is burned up, which reduces it to ash, and creates harmful chemicals. Like people have been telling you since you were a kid, smoking is bad for you!

When you vape, an oil or wax is heated up, but not actually burned. Instead, it's just raised to the temperature where it vaporizes – similar to boiling water. When you inhale, instead of getting a lung full of smoke, you get a much milder vapor.

How Does a Disposable Vape Pen Work?

A disposable vape pen consists of three main components. The first is a coil, which heats your cannabis extract to the appropriate temperature. The second is a battery, which powers the coil when you inhale. The third portion is the vape cartridge itself, which contains the oil that is going to be vaped.

The actual oil can come in many varieties. It can be plain CBD oil, which is useful for everyday aches and pains as well as anxiety. It can be a full spectrum CBD, which includes other healthy cannabinoids such as CBG. It can even be a THC cartridge, which will normally also contain all the other cannabinoids in a full-spectrum cartridge. The oil can also be flavored, so it can taste like berries, ice cream, or anything other than cannabis.

How Do You Use a Disposable Vape Pen?

One reason many people use a disposable vape pen instead of a reusable one is that it's easy. They come pre-charged and ready to go. All you have to do is open the box, remove any extra packaging, and you're ready to go.

Some disposable vapes have a power button, while others don't. If you're not sure, just put the mouthpiece in your mouth, and take a puff. If there's a button somewhere on the vape, nothing will happen. In that case, you'll need to find it, and hold it down.

Otherwise, you'll feel warm vapor flowing into your lungs. Usually, there's also a hissing sound, as well as an indicator light that illuminates when you take a puff. Every model is a little bit different, and comes with its own unique quirks.

Keep in mind that vaped cannabis oil is normally more potent than dry herb. If you're used to smoking, it's easy to overdo it. Start with one or two puffs, and wait a few minutes to see how you feel.

Why Choose a Disposable Vape Pen?

So, why use a disposable vape pen? There are a number of reasons, beginning with your health. It's no secret that smoking tobacco is bad for your lungs. And while there's some debate over exactly how unhealthy smoking cannabis is, it's almost certainly not a good thing.

Another reason to vape is that you can use CBD and cannabis extracts that contain no THC. Without THC, you won't get the psychoactive effects of cannabis. You also won't fail a drug test, and you'll still get all the positive effects of CBD.

Not only that, but vaping is far more discreet than smoking. It doesn't smell skunky, and it doesn't produce huge clouds of stinky smoke. If you'd rather not advertise your cannabis use to the whole world, you'll be better off with a vape pen.

Of course, there are refillable, reusable vapes available. But these are expensive, messy, and complicated to use. If you're a first-time vaper, this might be more than you want to deal with. A disposable vape pen is simple and straightforward.

Final Thoughts

As you can see, using a disposable vape pen is quick and easy. With many flavors to choose from, it's the tastiest way to enjoy your CBD or THC. And since you're not actually smoking anything, you don't have to worry about carrying a lighter, or the lingering aroma of smoke.

So, what are you waiting for? Get out there and start vaping!