How To Study For Finals 101: An 8-Step Guide

It's called stu(dying) for a reason, right?

35

Finals are just around the corner people and you know what that means.... STU(DYING)! This week I'm going to present you all a mini-class called "How to Study for Finals 101" taught by yours truly :)))

Step 1: Find a nice study area, preferably quiet and with nice lighting.

First step to a great study session is having a great study area.

Step 2: Prepare said study area. Both snacks and tons of coffee are a necessity.

You're going to need that caffeine to get you through all of those study guides.

Step 3: Get comfortable - you're going to be there for awhile.

Step 4: Get out your books, laptop, and pens and then organize them however you see necessary.

The organization will make it easier.

Step 5: Go on your phone for a bit and procrastinate a little more than you already have been.

I mean...you will be shut off from the world for who knows how long.

Step 6: READ OVER YOUR NOTES LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.

Step 7: Stop after 30 minutes and take a nap - you deserve it.

They also help retain information

Step 8: Repeat steps 1-7 however many times necessary.

Good luck everyone!