4 Ways To Attract Everything You Want​ With Manifestation

4 Ways To Attract Everything You Want​, For Everyone Who Wants To Manifest Their Dreams Into Reality

A quick guide to manifesting your dreams into reality.

2087
woman wearing blue sports bra and leggings sitting in a field with hands at her heart

Have you ever heard of the law of attraction?

Essentially, the law of attraction is about using intention to manifest your dreams and desires into the physical world. Like attracts like, so if you are being negative, you will attract more negativity.

If you feel abundance, you will attract abundance, etc.

In a way, the law of attraction is about tricking the universe into thinking that you already have what you want so that you actually start receiving those things.

Though it wasn't referred to in these words, the law of attraction has been a part of ancient Buddhism and Christianity writings.

So, the idea that what we think inside can affect our outward lives is not at all a new trend.

In the 19th century, Helena Petrovna Blavatsky and Thomas Troward were among the first people to write about the law of attraction. This time for thought brought manifestation much more into the realm of human consciousness, where it is continuing to get more and more attention.

So, what are some ways that you can practice the law of attraction and manifest your dreams and desires?

1. Writing

An open journal surrounded by a clipboard of papers, pens, crystals, and tea with a note that says "Decide what kind of life you actually want. Then say no to everything that isn't that."

Writing down your dreams and desires in the present tense, as if they are happening now, is a great way to manifest.

One way to do this is in a story-telling style. For example, dreaming of meeting that special someone? Write about your love for them as if you have already met them. How are they treating you? How do they feel? How do they make you feel? What are they like? What do they smell and taste like?

Describe them and their love in so much detail that you begin to feel like they really are with you at that moment.

No matter what strategy you use to manifest, truly feeling as though you already have what you are manifesting is the most important part.

If you can pack your intention or desire into one concise sentence, writing it in repetition is also a great way to practice the law of attraction.

For example, if you have any specific goals to make money, find the perfect home, or make new friends, you could write: "I am making X amount of money each week doing X." or "I am living in my dream home in X city" or "I talked to two new people this week at X and we hit it off".

Or, maybe you're just feeling a little down and need a pick-me-up.

Try writing something like "I am strong, loving, and take things as they come" or "I am productive, happy, and peaceful", etc.

Once you've got your sentence, fill out a whole page or two with it, and stay focussed on this intention the whole time. Some people even like to follow the symbolism of 333, which is an angle number alongside 1111, 123, 444, and many more. To do this, you will write your sentence 33 times each day for 3 days.

If you enjoy more structure, this is a good option for you.

Writing is one of the more powerful ways to manifest because it helps to keep your mind from straying and is a bit more concrete.

2. Daydreaming

Man sitting on a large rock formation and staring out into the rocky landscape

Unsplash

Daydreaming can be a fun activity to try out anywhere you are. Close your eyes or stare off into space and allow your thoughts to wander to your dreams and desires. Again, try picturing yourself and these things in the present tense.

Commit to feeling as if these things are really happening to you right now.

Imagine yourself getting that job promotion. What does the room feel and look like? What exactly does your boss or manager say? How do you react?

Imagine yourself finally going on that trip. What does it look like, feel like, smell like? What does the food taste like? How did you get there, and who are you with, if anybody?

Or, imagine yourself in a better place than you are right now, in any way. Be specific about what you want.

Daydreams are fun, but there must be a balance. Try to stay in the present moment as much as you can during the day instead of immediately falling into preoccupied thoughts in your free time.

Truly feel the here and now by coming into your body, feeling your clothing against your skin, listening to the noises around you, and just breathing in this moment.

Gratitude for what you have is a HUGE part of being able to manifest more of that. You must first recognize what you have before you can attract more. This is also a super grounding practice that will help you to feel more at peace with your current circumstances.

Keep your daydreaming from a few minutes to an hour a day at most.

Enjoy that time, knowing that you earned it and that it is worth it. Afterward, reconnect with the present moment.

3. Acting

A brick wall with graffiti that says "everything has beauty but not everyone can see it".

Unsplash

If you've ever had a customer service job, you know what it's like to have to smile and be friendly to customers no matter what mood you're in.

Have you ever noticed that by the end of your shift, your mood has improved?

Your brain and body respond to actions like smiling, being kind, and saying positive things. Fake it 'till you make it, if I may.

Now, this does not mean to constantly cover up your negative emotions with a tiring act of being O.K. or hiding your problems from your friends and/or family.

It's always healthy, and — dare I say necessary — to feel all of your emotions as they come up.

Unfortunate things and feelings happen to all of us, it's no secret. Accept it, talk it through with a friend, and if there's nothing more you can do, move on. Once you have done that, negative emotions, stress, and self-deprecating thoughts can still linger, and this is when your acting skills come into play.

Start shifting your viewpoints by correcting your negative thoughts and actions.

For example, if you catch yourself saying or thinking "I hate myself", respond with "No, I love myself, I'm just a little tired/disappointed/stressed/etc. right now".

Before projecting your negative energy onto others, remember that this will not help anyone. Try your best to smile, be kind, and be supportive of others despite your hardships.

By being excited for others in your life, you convince the universe that something good is happening for you as well, and good things will follow.

A good way to turn our day around is to smile and laugh.

Fake it, watch a funny show, or seek out a conversation with that friend who always makes you laugh.

Tell yourself you want to go workout when you're feeling lazy, get your work done because you know you'll feel better after, pay attention to the silver linings, and respect your body and feelings when you truly need a rest day or a chance to be in your feels.

4. Language

A wall of sticky notes that have positive affirmations on them.

Unsplash

I touched on this in the last point, but it definitely deserves its own section. We think and talk all day, which makes this a huge area of life that can be dramatically impacted by the inclusion of manifestation.

Your thoughts and statements make a big difference in how you feel about yourself and your life.

If you want to grow, find ways to outsmart the thoughts and feelings that pull your vibration down.

There's nothing wrong with feeling down or unhappy, as these moments teach us just as much as the good ones, if not more. But lingering in these states is harmful to your ability to move on and create beauty with your newfound revelations.

By shifting the language you use, you can turn a cluttered mind into a peaceful one.

Start with how you think about yourself and your accomplishments in life. Do you ever nag on yourself, feel undeserving, and/or make yourself out to be worthless? Begin to recognize these patterns so that you can correct yourself.

For example, calling yourself ugly or fat in a self-deprecating way can be recognized and then restated into something like, "All life forms are divinely made. I am beautiful." or "I love my body. It is taking me through this amazing life."

To take it a step further, once you have gotten pretty good with correcting your negative thought habits, try waking up every morning and saying some affirmations out loud.

Choose what works best for you, but some examples are "I am killing the game today", "I am gorgeous and confident", "good things are here, and more are coming", "I trust myself and the universe", "I am living in abundance".

Try staring into your eyes in a mirror as you say these. Put notes on the wall next to your mirror to remind you.

You could speak to others with these thoughts in mind as well. Threat them with the support and kindness that you would feel warmed to receive.

Exchange words of "I can't" with "I can" or "I will try my best", etc.

Rather than saying "you shouldn't do that", say "you might want to do this".

Instead of saying "never do that", say "always do this" (children learn better with this language as well).

Replace "stop doing that" with "try doing this".

This strategy shifts the focus to what the goals are, rather than lingering on those negative statements.

You can manifest just about any pure intention. By pure intention, I mean that you should never use the law of attraction to manifest harm. Other than that, even the small things are worth manifesting.

Wishing for a specific song to come on the radio? Imagine it on, hear it in your mind, and try your best to remove any self-doubt. Once in a while, you'll find that these little things really do happen. Small goals like this can make it a lot easier to go for something bigger.

Track your wins.

When you notice something happen that you manifested or imagined, write it down to remind yourself of your capabilities. This is a great way to build upon your strengths and keep removing doubt. Even if you think it was nothing but a coincidence, write it down.

I can't tell you how long you will have to consistently manifest a certain goal before it, or something like it happens.

The important thing is to keep it up as long as you feel that that goal serves you.

Manifestation is magical, but you must also make physical actions towards all of your goals. Very few miracles simply fall into our laps, no matter how much manifestation we do.

Success still takes work. Manifestation is helpful to keep us going and sway the odds in our favor.

I hope that you found something to gain from these tips. If you are going to take anything away from this, let it be the importance of using intention in all that you do. Your mind is so much more powerful than you know.

As always, stay curious, practice gratitude, believe in your abilities and spread love.