How To Love Yourself From The Inside Out

That gorgeous glow generates inside you

129

Being able to accept and love your body can be difficult. There are many related aspects that make it hard to completely take yourself for who you are and what you look like. But the power to accept your body for what it is, lives inside of you, if you choose to find it.

Beauty, fitness, and fashion. All related, but there’s something special about our body that is beautifully connected to our brain.

Oh no. not the brainiac writer back at it again to educate the world on the importance of the human mind…. We thought this was a beauty post?

The truth is - I never loved my body until I understood my body.

How my body reacts to food and fitness

How my body reacts to high and low-stress levels

How my body loses and gains weight and why

We can not be happy with our bodies if we do not understand our bodies.

The functions. The beautiful intricacies.

We are more than what meets the eye, because

Glowing skin and graceful legs glow and grace because there is a satisfied system underneath them that is beaming with health and nutrition.

The cold hard truth on how to love your body is simple- one must take care of it.

For me, taking good care of my body was always at the bottom of the list. I had school work, work work, and homework - no time for thinking about my body. My life was about eating whatever i needed to stay awake to finish a paper. Sacrifice. Eating those sneaky little Goldfish. But what I didn’t know - but what I learned - was that when I took care of my body- it took care of my work. And so the journey to self-love began- and it began with a shot of cold water every time I left the shower.

It started with 4:30 wake up calls and kale chips and late night vegan cooking sessions. It was budgeting how to eat vegan and not shrivel up and get blown away by the grains. It was watching countless Youtube videos on how to use a can opener.

The journey to this brainiac commitment to health and self-love did not start at the rooster’s crow.

It started in ballet. And it was ugly.

In ballet, everything is about an appearance and an illusion. The rules are to eat less, eat nothing, and if you do eat - make sure it’s lettuce.

No matter how skinny I got - there was always someone skinnier.

No matter how hard I worked - there was always someone better.

I started to hate my body and hate myself for a long time.

The problem’s roots were situated in my mind.

I did not recover until I put work towards finding the worth of the person that I am and the brains chemical makes up behind my individuality.

When I researched the fascinating concepts of the human body and mind, I found the marvelous Fibonacci sequence - a mathematical consistency of mathematical ratios throughout each individual’s body. Since our bodies have a mathematical perfection to them- there must be something perfect about mine right?

Research also concluded 20 fingerprints unique to each human. No other human on the face of the planet has or ever will have your fingerprints. Therefore no other human on the face of the planet is or ever will be you.

This research proved the significance of who I am and therefore motivated me to live the healthiest life I could live because without living to the fullest and healthiest - I had the potential to damage this special future that I knew was waiting for me. Therefore I began my journey towards health.

It is not about being fat.

It is not about being skinny.

I never was or is.

Hating your fat won't make you lose weight.

Losing 10 more pounds won’t make you happier.

But knowing your power and purpose within your mind with motivate you to lose 50 pounds, run marathons, and crave kale.

Psychologically many believe that are fat because they see someone else who is skinnier. This brings me to my last and most important point in this post- the comparison is not only the thief of joy- but its the murderer of personal freedom.

You are you, and you are special.

Understand your worth,

Reach for your potential.

Learn your brain so you have the power to love your body.

Then you will have the power to

Dress like you

Laugh like you

Love like you

And accept you for you.