How To Live Like A Gilmore Girl

How To Live Like A Gilmore Girl

"So it's a show? It's a lifestyle, It's a religion."

925
How To Live Like A Gilmore Girl

I first watched "Gilmore Girls" my sophomore year of college. My roommate recommended it after I finished whatever it was I had been watching. I was skeptical at first. Emily drove me crazy, Lorelai was immature, and Rory, well I didn’t really like her much either. I eventually grew to like it and now I’ve seen all of it multiple times.

1. Drink "Coffee, coffee, coffee."

Lorelai is known for looking fabulous and wearing eccentric outfits. Cheetah print, loud colors, corduroy, glitter/sparkle, rhinestones, denim in various forms. Her outfits are fun and she never worries about what others may think. Unless of course, it’s what Emily would think in which case she contemplates going all out.

3. Add something fuzzy, furry, or feathered to your life.

It could be a furry alarm clock that purrs. Or maybe a pink feather boa. Either way, the girls were known for getting things just because they were cute, furry, or decorating things to become cute and/or furry.

4. Eat anything and just about everything.

You aren't a Gilmore if you don't eat copious amounts of food with your massive amount of coffee.

5. Always reference your book or movie whenever possible.

These two reference books and movies all the time. The chick was named Stella, as in A Street Car Named Desire.

There are countless ways that you could live like a Gilmore but these are my personal favorite.