How to find someone's email on LinkedIn?
News

Linkedin

37

Briefly, a LinkedIn email finder has been created to automatically find people’s emails on LinkedIn in bulk and in real-time. It looks up the email addresses of the potential buyers of your products/services on LinkedIn and collects them in a list that can be downloaded easily.

Sales representatives, outreach specialists, and digital marketers active in email marketing teams are the primary users of LinkedIn email finders. They know the significance of sending messages to accurate email addresses to keep the bounce rates low and the value of real-time methods that collect emails.

Why are LinkedIn email finders created?

·Simple email finders and LinkedIn email finders are designed to save your day. To expand your prospects’ list, this technique needs the shortest time.

·If you find a LinkedIn email finder that checks the accuracy of the emails like CUF, you are one step ahead. If it doesn’t verify them, you must use an email verifier after getting the list of emails extracted from LinkedIn. You may get a high bounce rate and a bad email reputation without email verification.

·LinkedIn email finders support bulk requests, and the time they need to find one email or hundreds of emails is not different. If you want to extract the emails manually, you need to enter each LinkedIn profile and then find that individual's email from the “Contact Info” part. It takes a long time to do it for hundreds of people!

How do LinkedIn email finders work?

They work in various ways, but I saw the most helpful one in CUF LinkedIn email finder. CUF asks about the country and industry of the user. I mean the company type that the user needs the emails of the people working there, and the location they are located in.

Then the LinkedIn profiles of all the people working in the selected industry and country are demonstrated. It may be 100 profiles or 1000 depending on your chosen company type and location.

The user should tick as many of these accounts as he/she wants, and CUF extracts these people's emails in seconds. I read on the CUF website that even if any of these individuals have not mentioned their emails on LinkedIn, CUF, with the help of artificial intelligence, uses other sources to find their emails! This is great, in my view!

Do not forget Google Chrome Extension!

Another method to extract the emails of LinkedIn individuals is to apply Google Chrome Extension, which extracts the emails recorded in any LinkedIn profile or even the LinkedIn search page, which has 10 profiles in real-time and shows them in a box. The emails can easily be copied and pasted anywhere you like.

The last word

To avoid all the hassles in the process of finding accurate emails of individuals who have accounts on LinkedIn, LinkedIn email finders are the best solution. Only with a few clicks of the mouse can you extract the emails of as many people as you want from their LinkedIn profiles fast.

To take a shortcut, cut your marketing expenses, keep your email bounce rate low, find real prospects faster, and finally earn more money, LinkedIn email finders are the best.

If you send emails to the wrong persons, you will lose a large number of your sales and time and money. Therefore email finders that extract the emails from the web and LinkedIn email finders that extract the emails from the LinkedIn network are both extremely important. They assist you in concentrating on many other outreach activities rather than lead generation.