How to Connect Onn Soundbar to TV

How to Connect Onn Soundbar to TV

Soundbar to TV

163
How to Connect Onn Soundbar to TV

A high level of audio and visual fidelity is what we strive for. Everyone doesn't want to make any compromises, especially when it comes to audio quality. That's when you need great soundbars as well as speakers to make sure that you don't have any issues with your sound quality that could ruin your experience.

The first time you try to hook up your Onn soundbar to your television, you could get a bit lost. For this reason, here is a step-by-step guide on how to connect your Onn soundbar to your TV.

Today, we're going to talk about How to Connect Onn Soundbar to TV, so stay tuned.

For better understanding: Onn 5.1 Soundbar System Review and Guide

Onn Soundbars

Soundbars from Onn are often less expensive than similar products from more well-known companies. It doesn't matter how cheap the television is, however, if you don't like watching it after it gets to your house if it has good image quality.

Even though they are small and elegant, Onn Soundbars provide listeners with the amazing sound quality for an attractive price. You can put it either above or below the television. Also, find out How to Connect Vizio Soundbar to TV.

What Are the Components of Onn Soundbar?

The integrated subwoofer in Onn Soundbars enhances the bass response. The 30" 120W, 2.0 Channel Soundbar with Bluetooth comes in black colour options. It has a black finish. These features are built into the device.

• 2.0 audio channels
  • Two internal speakers
  • 30W RMS plus 120W peak output
  • Wireless Bluetooth streaming audio technology
  • One optical cable connection, 13.5mm AUX connector, and one line-In.
  • Easy mounting on walls with a template sheet
  • Remote control that is easy to use
  • There are four sound modes: Standard, movie, and music.
  • One AC adapter power cable, 5 inches in length
  • Remote control battery
  • One 6-foot RCA cable
  • One 6-foot AUX cable
  • One quick-start guide
  • One template for wall mounting
  • User manual.

Ways To Connect Onn Soundbar to the TV

There are a number of methods to connect the Onn Soundbar to a television. We'll go over each connection method in great detail.

Connecting Onn Soundbar to TV through HDMI In and HDMI Arc Connection

HDMI is the first technique of connecting a soundbar to a television. A lot of people use this method to connect two devices together quickly and easily.

Before you do anything else, you need to buy an HDMI cable. But that wouldn't be a problem, since Onn Soundbars usually come with all the wires you need. Just make sure that now the cable is in great condition.

You should look for the HDMI In port on your soundbar and the HDMI Out port on your TV set.

If that doesn't work, you can connect one end of a cable to the Soundbar through its HDMI in port, and the other end to a TV set's HDMI out port.

Afterwards, go to the sound settings on the TV and check them out.

Add HDMI or Wired audio to the audio setting. The names of the settings could be different from one set to the next, so be aware of that. For help, look at the user manual.

You can now spend your days with clear sound quality after the settings have indeed been set up. It’s actually the best way to get the perfect audio.

Check This: Best eArc Soundbar

Connecting Onn Soundbar to TV through Digital Optical Cable

This is the second way to connect the Onn Soundbar to the TV. You can use Digital Optical Cable to do this. Almost every soundbar today does have different ports for HDMI optical and aux connections. This is true for the Onn soundbar as well! Let's check out the steps.

There is an optical port on both the Soundbar and the TV. You need to look for it in the first place. Digital optical port or optical port: The port must be marked with either one of these types of ports.

When you do the second step, you should take the optical cable that came with the Soundbar. If there is no optical cable with the Soundbar, you can easily get one from the market. The best way to do this is to use a 3.5mm-to-3.5mm cable.

Now, connect one end of the optical cable to the optical port on the Onn Soundbar. The other end would go into the same port on the TV, and you're done!

When you're done with the HDMI connection, you have to modify the audio setting in the same way. You also have to do this with a digital optical connection. Change the audio output on your TV to Optical Cable or Wired by going to the audio settings and making sure that the output is set to that.

Connecting Onn Soundbar to TV through Bluetooth

There are more and more things that connect to Onn Bluetooth soundbars wirelessly now. Because Bluetooth is so easy and quick, it's always best for connecting a soundbar to a TV. It takes less time and is also easier to use because there are no wires and cables. This is how you can do it.

In the first step, you have to turn on Bluetooth on your TV. Then, with the tv remote of the Onn Soundbar, you can turn on Bluetooth on the Soundbar.

Make sure that the distance between the TV and the Soundbar is not any more than 1 meter because your TV might not be able to find the Bluetooth of a Soundbar in the distance.

In the Soundbar, you can turn on Bluetooth mode. When you do, a blue light will show that you can now connect the Soundbar to the TV.

If you have a TV with Bluetooth, you should look for your Onn Soundbar. Press "Connect" to choose the name.

The Onn Soundbar will be connected to your television in a matter of seconds when you hit the connect button. If you look just at the blue light on your Soundbar, you will see that it is no longer blinking.

Pro Tips: Best Soundbar for Apartments

Pairing Your Subwoofer

Subwoofers may be manually paired. This may be done by pressing down on the remote control's mute button for 7 seconds and then long-pressing the paired subwoofer for around 3 seconds. Once the LED indicator light and the sub-combined woofer's colours of red and blue flash, they will pair with each other and emit the same sound. Upon successful pairing, the LED indicator light will stay illuminated.

As long as you set the subwoofer up with the soundbar in the factory setting, they will automatically connect to each other.

Connecting Onn Soundbar to TV through Aux Cable

An aux cable is another way you can connect the soundbar to your TV.

• First, get an aux cord.
  • Both your television and Onn soundbar should have an aux port.
  • Add an aux cable to your television set's aux port by connecting one end to the cable.
  • The other end of the aux wire should be connected to the Onn soundbar's aux in port.
  • If you connect both ends of the aux cable to the TV, go to the TV settings.
  • Change the TV's audio settings to use an Aux cord.

All right then. You can enjoy yourself while having the best sound quality.

Connecting Your Onn Soundbar to Electrical Outlet

The Onn soundbar has a built-in AC port. The power cable should be used to connect the AC IN port to the wall socket. Get all of your audio wires linked before plugging the device into a power outlet.

Preparation for Wall Mounting Your Onn Soundbar

If you follow a few easy steps, mounting your Onn Soundbar to the wall should be a breeze. Drill two holes in the wall, one on each side of the well, roughly 100mm apart (depending on the good type). The holes should be spaced apart by roughly 58 millimetres.

This installation might be best left to a trained expert. Improperly installing your soundbar might lead to significant injury or damage to your device. Wiring and even plumbing inside the walls might have an impact on your installation, so you need to be knowledgeable about these things as well. Ensure that your wall is strong enough to support the Onn soundbar. Make sure you have all the necessary equipment on hand before you begin the installation.

The screws that hold the soundbar to the wall should not be overtightened. As a starting point, go to the handbook. Before drilling and installing, use the electronic stud finder to determine the sort of wall you have.

Tips: Best Soundbar for Vaulted Ceiling

Other Steps for Wall Mounting

Before moving forward, make sure the 10.2 x 30mm diameter and length dowel is securely in place in each of the holes. Walls made of strong brick, concrete, or wood battens are ideal for wall-mounting the Onn soundbar since they're more stable. If you're planning on mounting the soundbar on a wall, avoid materials like plaster, drywall, and lath.

Insert a TA 9.4mm screw into each of the anchors. The screw head should have a 6mm space between it and the wall. Before screwing in the soundbar, position it on top of the screw head and lift it up.

Common Issues with Onn Soundbar and Fixing Them

The following are some of the most typical problems that might arise with a soundbar, as well as some potential remedies

The Soundbar Doesn't Make a Sound.

You may not be able to hear anything from your soundbar in certain instances. As suspected, the problem might be caused by a damaged cable. Many connectors may be seen on the rear of the soundbar; make sure that the correct cables are plugged into each one.

It's also important to make sure that the material you're listening to is compatible with the soundbar output. It's possible that Bluetooth connection is the problem in certain cases. if your device isn't in range, maybe there was a break in communication between the soundbar and your device. Reconnect and keep the device in range to keep the song going.

Pro Tips: Best Bass and Treble Settings for Soundbar

Sounds are still being heard even though a soundbar is turned off

If your soundbar shuts itself off at a given time, you should examine the energy-saving options.

When not in use, soundbars do turn themselves off to save electricity. Some soundbars are more responsive to sound loudness than others. To prevent the soundbar from shutting off, you may wish to lower the volume or modify the power settings.

Not as good as the TV's sound, but it's better than nothing.

Some top-of-the-line soundbars don't sound any better than the television. As a general rule, if your soundbar isn't working properly, check the connection between it and your device. Even when the soundbar is not producing any sound, the TV speakers may continue to function properly.

You should double-check the RCA connection that connects to the soundbar, as well as the digital optical and HDMI cables. Make sure the connections are secure. Make sure the connections are connected correctly by checking the handbook.

Best Alternative: Bose Soundbar 300 vs 500 vs 700

Conclusion

Your living room audio system can be replicated with a soundbar linked to your television. This is a great way to watch movies if you already have a surround sound system.

Simply connect the ONN soundbar to your TV to find your favourite movies, programs, and music in high-quality sound. I hope you found this guide on how to connect your Onn soundbar to your TV useful. You can also check Soundbox Lab for Guide and Review about different soundbars.