Productive Procrastinating: A List of things to prove that is a real thing

It's like Multitasking but with Netflix involved

17
https://www.google.com/search?q=procrastinator&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwibpo3LkeXOAhVEFh4KHaxGAO0Q_AUICCgB&biw=1280&bih=615#imgrc=Z6c22JaBJPLiDM%3A

School has started again for kids, teachers, and college students. While you're grieving the loss of your summer, you're probably a bit overwhelmed with all that comes with a new school year starting. Millenials especially love to deal with all things by procrastinating. It can be healing downtime for some.

Here are a few ways to make your procrastination time more productive

1. Netflix and Chill

OH Netflix and chill? How about Netflix and folding clothes, mating socks, cleaning out your purse, boiling pasta noodles, doing a new load of laundry when the episode changes, doing a face mask, dying your hair, painting your nails, Netflix while shaving, the possibilities are endless! If you have a laptop, tablet, or cell phone you watch movies from- you can catch up on those guilty pleasure episodes of Wentworth or Real Housewives while doing normally boring household chores or bring it in your bathroom and watch it while doing mundane grooming tasks like tweezing, dying, brushing, etc.

2. Brushing your teeth

This is a crazy time saver and will make you feel cleaner than ever and also like you've been doing it wrong your whole life: brushing your teeth in the shower!!!

3. Driving

Texting and driving is very dangerous and uncool. However, listening to a book on tape while driving is pure genius. Lets say you commit to work 30 minutes each way and dread having to read for class or book club after the long drive home, get an audio book/book on tape, and listen and drive. You can also practice learning another language if you get cd versions of Rosetta Stone or whatever language learning service you use. Just Be sure to keep your eyes on the road.

4. Fitness

If you have one of those home exercise machines, you can get your work out in while watching tv, listening to Frank Ocean's new album, listening to a book on tape, reading a physical book, practicing your language skills, If you don't have one of those exercise machines but exercise for fun or for not fun- you can always bring a book, book on tape, or language practice to the gym and read it. You can also bring your laptop/tablet/phone and binge watch your favorite show while putting in work on the elliptical or treadmill. You can also get a good work out just by sweeping, mopping, moving around furniture. I once knew someone who would go running and oil pull her teeth at the same time to kill time. You can deep condition your hair and put a cap on and go running or to the gym and noone would know. You can multitask so much if you have a lot on your plate and are trying to be productive and work out.

5. Coffee

When making yourself your eighth cup of coffee during an all nighter, you may discover that putting the cream in the cup before the coffee will save you some time because it'll mix itself and you don't have to stir it. AMAZING!

HAPPY PROCRASTINATING, MAY THE PRODUCTIVITY FORCES BE WITH YOU!