How to Apply the Bible in Your Life

How to Apply the Bible in Your Life

Learn How to Apply the Bible in Your Life...

63
How to Apply the Bible in Your Life

How to apply the Bible in your daily life is one of the most important questions God intended for you to ask when you received Him as Savior and Lord. We have heard about how He died on the cross, yet we still do not know how to apply this in our life. We are not told what death means and therefore we are left hanging in place, perplexed as to what Jesus accomplished at His death. However, if you honestly want to learn how to apply the Bible in your life, then you must first learn about what actually happens at death.

According to the Bible, after Jesus Christ has accomplished all of his great earthly tasks, he rises from the dead. Then he remains in glory for an endless time, as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit have him at the right hand of God, which is a place of eternal bliss. Then, he returns to earth and begins to fulfill his tasks of building up the Church and leading it down a particular path. Then he sends the Holy Spirit to take over his work, so that he might heal the wounds of the Church and lead the people in the way of the Lord. When this happens, the dead is raised, and we get the promise of a new life through the risen Christ.

In addition, we get another part of the inheritance when we follow Christ and accept his offer of a new life. The Bible teaches us what happens after we accept this offer. It tells us that we will receive the kingdom of God, meaning the government and rule from Jesus. This means that we will not have to go through the Old Testament Law anymore in order to be made holy and righteous before God in return for all that we have done in the New Testament.

Thus, we need to understand that we have received an inheritance based on what we did in the new life. How to apply the Bible in your life, therefore means that you need to learn to accept Christ as Savior and Lord instead of accepting what the world says about Him and then trying to put our own lives in accordance with these teachings. We need to learn to give freely and lovingly to others according to what the Bible says. If we don't do so, we will live a very dry and miserable life.

So, how to apply the Bible in your life means that you need to go back to what He wants you to do, to what He said at the beginning of time: "God is greater than man," and "he will save him, if he is joined to Him." These are things that we have been taught but have never understood. If we have never learned to put them into practice, then we are like a child without a teacher. We are going to find that we have been taught wrong. We need to go back to the right path and understand that God has plans for us and has prepared a great plan for us that we need to walk in.

Now, I know that this may seem like it goes against the grain and that I may seem to be counterintuitive. But, you see, all the evil, sin, and unhappiness in the world were put there by man. Man made it that way so that when we get to heaven, we will be rewarded. And, as long as we are living in this earthly life, we need to learn to be thankful and praise God for all that He has done for us. When we praise Him, His glory will surround us and He will bring to light all the truth that He has left for us to find and follow.

Now, you are going to need to learn how to apply the Bible in your life in a number of different ways. For instance, you have to find some ways to keep in mind that the Bible talks about things that seem to have no reference to your life. So, you need to find something that you can use to anchor your life to and make it work. For instance, if you want to improve yourself financially, you might read the Bible and look for how the Bible teaches the financially poor person to have patience. This can help you greatly in your financial journey through the Lord.

The Bible teaches us how to apply the Bible in your life in many different ways. It's up to us to use these tools to find ways in which we can apply this information to our own lives. We also have to realize that the Bible is God's word and it is totally true. There is nothing that can change what He has said.