How Sports Have Impacted Me

How Sports Have Impacted Me

Sports are a big part of my life and I want to make a career out of sports because they mean so much to me for many reasons.

27
How Sports Have Impacted Me
personal

I remember being a kid watching football and basketball. As I got older I began watching college and professionals sports. I used to go to plenty of high school games of all kinds just because I have a love watching people put on a show with their amazing talent. I love the competitive aspect of al sports and the will to go to any measure to win.

I have always been a guy that says to never give up in any activity you do because that reflects who you are and you should always give your best effort. Sports have always been a big part of my life and any time I played on a team, I made sure to be the best version of myself for my teammates, but most importantly myself. However, I do not see myself as a talented athlete to be a professional, but being around sports is a must for me.

Playing sports for teams or just for fun has always made my life better. They make me happy because I enjoy playing them, but I also enjoy performing well and contributing. I feel playing sports with friends or teammates has taught me how to work together with others and come together as a group to win. It teaches you that you should have each other back and never feel alone when playing. I feel sports bring people together and make them prepare for future endeavors.

I decided I wanted to become a sports journalist because I would get paid to do something I love because happiness is the key. Watching sports always helps cheer me up when I'm sad, because I just love the entertainment factor and the unique stories that each player carries with them. I am not sure what sport I want to cover or where I want to work, but I do know that traveling around the world to cover sports games and events is a dream. Being able to meet so many players and fans would be a big part of the journey and make it all the more worth it when I hear their stories.