14 Overdramatic Responses Schmidt From 'New Girl' Would Have To Coronavirus

Chances are...he wouldn't take it well.

176
FOX

Honestly, it would be a downward spiral of emotions for Schmidt, consisting of...

1. Total Disbelief

For starters, he would be in total disbelief to hear of everything shutting down and hitting close to home.

2. Deciding The World Is Terrible

He would add this to his list of reasons why the world is terrible these days.

3. Blaming The Youths

He would automatically blame the "youths" for further spreading the disease.

4. Avoiding Public Places

And would make the "youths" the reason as to why he can't go to public places now.

5. Being Disgusted By Bad Hygiene

He would be massively disgusted by any public sign of horrible hygiene.

6. Yelling At His Roommates For Not Keeping Clean

He wouldn't trust any of his roommates to take things seriously and keep the apartment or themselves clean.

7. Cleaning The Apartment Himself

So he'd take matters into his own hands (with a little dance party, of course, because who doesn't enjoy being clean?).

8. Quarantining His Friends

He would quarantine all of his friends the second that they showed any signs of getting sick. Prepare the saran wrap! (Sorry Cece).

9. Panicking

But he definitely would still be panicking at the thought that he ultimately has no control over the situation at hand.

10. Getting COVID-19 Anyways

Of course, he'd somehow end up getting sick (probably during an event that was a big deal for him).

11. Self-Quarantining

Then he'd have to watch from afar as everyone else enjoyed events and work without him once he was self-quarantined.

12. Clapping Back, Naturally

Naturally, he would have to clap back at anyone who told him to take the time to relax, de-stress, and run a bubble bath.

13. Being Lonely In Quarantine

Once his girlfriend was healthy again, he'd become lonely in quarantine.

14. Happiness Once He Got Better Again

And once he was free, he'd be as happy as a kid in a candy store.

Honestly, Schmidt's reaction to the coronavirus would have definitely been an interesting segment, and it's funny to think of how he would react to the pandemic.

On a more serious note, though, make sure that you all are taking care of yourselves and washing your hands thoroughly! Stay safe out there, everyone.