How to Lose a Girl in 10 Ways

How to Lose a Girl in 10 Ways

14
How to Lose a Girl in 10 Ways

In a world where shows like Gossip Girl and movies like Crazy, Stupid, Love, tell girls how love works and what to expect, it can be hard for guys to keep up. There are tons of dating tips out there for girls, but very few for you boys. I know, boys do not worry about these things, but just in case, here are some helpful tips.

Ever wonder why things are not working out? Tired of going from girl to girl, night after night? Well maybe you just are not trying hard enough, or frankly, maybe you are trying way too hard. Girls may seem complicated, but at the end of the day, we all want the same thing. At all costs, avoid these ten classic moves that will ensure that you lose your girl.

10. Disrespect her friends: Our friends have been with us through thick and thin and will help us through hard times, including the ones that you put us through. If you want to stay on our good side, just remember to stay on theirs.

9.  Party too hard: We know that you like to have fun, but do not push it too far. Partying leads to drinks and drinks leads to who knows what. Go out, have fun, but know your limits.

8. Move too fast: Girls are just as scared of the “L-word” as you guys are, so please do not say it too soon. And do not push us to do things that we are not comfortable with. Coming on too strong and moving too fast will only make us think that you want a quick hook up, not a lasting relationship.

7. Act different around your friends: We want to date you, the real you. So, when you act differently around different people, we do not really know who you are. It is impossible to get to know someone that changes so often. Let us know you, all of you and only you.

6. Act clingy and needy: You hate it and so do we. Having a guy text and call all the time is cute for about five minutes, but then it starts to get weird. This makes us wonder if you have anything else going on in your life and why you have all this free time to focus on us. We do not want to be the only thing in your life--just maybe one of the more important things.

5. Don’t make any plans: Asking what we want to do on a date may seem considerate and romantic, but really it is just extra stress on us.  We want you to show us what you think we would enjoy. This shows that you know a little bit about us while allowing us to see the type of things you like. Are you the dinner and a movie type? Or more of an outdoor adventurer? If you ask us out, follow through.

4. Forget your manners: Going hand in hand with making plans is acting like a gentleman during those plans. Disney movies and rom coms have created high hopes for us ladies. We believe that men should open doors for us, pay the bill, and walk us to the door. These little things will go a long way. CHIVALRY IS NOT DEAD.

3. Get overly jealous: Just like being clingy, this can be cute at first, but gets creepy quickly. We do not need another mother or father calling us every five minutes to know what we are doing or who we are with. We do need to be allowed to be friends with other guys and have some space. You need to trust us, just like we have to trust you.

2. Don’t listen when we speak: When we talk to you, we want you to actually listen and respond. Although it may seem like it, we do not just love to her the sound of our own voice. We trust you and are opening up to you and that is a good thing. But, when you do not pay attention or have nothing to say it shuts us down. Soon we may realize that you will not be able to help us through the hard times and if you cannot be around for that, maybe you should not be around at all.

1.Cheat: When someone cheats it is over, plain and simple. Even when a girl says she has forgiven you, she has not. Cheating eliminates all trust in the relationship. We will have to question everything you do, and it will drive you and us crazy. There is no turning back after you cheat, so just do not do it.