How It Feels At The End Of Every Semester

It's a crazy sprint to the finish line.

870
Tumblr

Here we are again: Easter break is over and there are only a few weeks left in the semester. After the short weekend, the hailstorm of projects, papers and tests will come raining down, and they won't stop until mid-May.

1. You get back from Easter break and everything seems okay for a full four seconds.

2. Then you take a look at your calendar and realize how much work is coming up in the next week, alone.

3. You sit down and make a neat and detailed list of everything that you need to do until the end of the semester ... and you get so caught up making that list that you don't end up doing any actual work.

4. Alright, fine; quick Netflix break. You deserve it. Maybe.

5. Six episodes later, you sit down to write your essay and the prompt is so uninteresting that you just take a nap.

6. You wake up re-energized and ready to get to work, but your mind is so all over the place that you can't decide where to start.

7. You pick an assignment and sit down and get it done.

8. Yes! Write that paper! Do that take-home test! Complete those professor evaluations!

9. Oh no ... you didn't forget that you have to pack, did you?

10. You didn't forget that you have to SLEEP, did you???

11. You take a three-hour nap and wake up just in time for that 8 a.m. final.

12. You write furiously for a full hour and dump everything out of your brain and onto the paper.

13. Victory! You've turned it in! You're done! Go home and enjoy your summer!