Who Are We To Judge?

Who Are We To Judge?

How society reacts to homosexuality

16
Who Are We To Judge?
Baltimore sun

What gives a person the power to decide who goes to heaven and who goes to hell? What is it that causes people to insist they know the outcome of where one’s sole will go when they die? That decision is supposed to be made by God and God himself, not your average Joe.

The Bible states it is a sin for a man to lay with another man. Life, love, and marriage should all be shared between a man and a woman but, as we all know that does not always happen there are those people who decide they prefer to enjoy and share their lives with people of their own gender, and who are we to try and judge them or tell them what will happen to when they pass.

Many times you will hear Christians shame homosexual people by telling them they will spend eternity rotting in the gates of Hell and will not get to rejoice with God in Heaven due to their sins . The bible acknowledges that all humans are sinners and that when God created the earth death and sin seeped into his world and God needed to respond, he needed to protect his people so he created Heaven for those whom were worthy and deserved to live with him and have eternal life.

Eventually God realized that sin had become too prominent too many people were falling from his grip and not living pure lives as they need to in order to be able to achieve the gift that is eternal life in Heaven. God proceeded to find a women whom was worthy of eternal life with him and that is how Mary was chosen to have God’s only son. Jesus, a new born baby was destined for a life of purity. He was and always will be the only human being to walk on this Earth who deserves to go to heaven.

Every human being is a sinner. Every human being is not worthy of Heaven except, Jesus Christ, yet Jesus died for everyone else’s sins. Jesus was not given the chance to live the life that he wanted to like all of us. Jesus was sent here to Earth to try and help rescue people from sin and teach people about his father, Heaven and Hell, and when he did all he could he was brutally murdered because God loved his people so much he realized that even the perfect man, the spitting imagine of God could not save humanity.

He sacrificed his own flesh and blood for the human race, for an undeserving race. If we are going to accept with faith that all that happened, that Jesus died for our sins than we also need to accept that he died for everyone's sins. My sins are no bigger or smaller than the sin a homosexual man commits.

In no way am I saying I believe that homosexuality is not a sin, but so is premarital sex. So why are certain sins bigger or worse than others. What makes being homosexual a worse sin than having premarital sex? There is one person who can judge the severity of a sin and that is God.

We as humans, as sinners cannot judge, try to decide, or try to tell how someone’s sole will spend eternity after exiting the body. The fact that there are humans in the world who will look at someone who is different from them and tell them they are going to Hell because of an important life decision they made to make sure their time on Earth was spent happy befuddles me. No other human has the right to tell any person they are living their life wrong because of the “awful” sin they commit every single day. Jesus died for all sins.

God created all people. God loves all people. One sin is not worse than another we are all sinners and as long as we accept with faith that Jesus dies and suffered on that cross so that we don't have to die and suffer in Hell, he also sacrificed for the homosexual person. If you accept Jesus as your savior you will be saved but you will also always be a sinner and will continue to sin. Your sins are not better or less sever than the sins a homosexual person commits.