Holy Child Parish's 2016 Lawn Festival

Holy Child Parish's 2016 Lawn Festival

A real family affair! June 20-25.

98
Holy Child Parish's 2016 Lawn Festival
Holy Child Prish

Holy Child Parish Lawn Festival! A real family affair! June 20-25, 2016.

Are you looking for some exciting family fun? Check out the Holy Child Parish Lawn festival this week from Monday, June 20 through Saturday, June 25. There will be rides, games, food, a beer garden and much more. There is even a dunk tank!

This is not just your typical carnival! It is a week full of fun-packed events that will have something for the entire family. If you are in the South Jersey area, you’ll definitely want to stop on by and check it out! This festival has been around for over 30 years and is known for the great food and prizes. There are wings, funnel cake, pizza and much more. There is also a Yankee Candle wheel, sports-themed prizes and summer themed prizes.

To top it off, the pastor of the church will be the DJ for the event. That’s something that you definitely don’t see every day. There will even be live local bands featuring Holy Child Parish’s very own parishioners. It is a real family event! Francine Patterson, the parishioner in charge of the carnival, has been busy planning this event to make it one of the best events in South Jersey this summer! She has been helping with the lawn fair for the past 20 years and has been in charge of it the past three years. She has been working very hard to make sure this week goes off without a hitch and is constantly thinking of new ideas to keep things exciting. She even gets her entire family involved, as well as all of the other families within the parish. Not only is it a great community event, but it is an event ran by a great parish community!

The lineup for the festival is as follows:

It is every weeknight Monday through Thursday from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. and the weekend hours are Friday and Saturday from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m. at Holy Child Parish’s St. Teresa’s Location:

13 E. Evesham Ave. Runnemede N.J.

Special events during the week include:

Monday night: Dollar Dog Night/ Family Night.

Wednesday night: Mummers Night/ Family Night

Thursday through Saturday nights: Live local bands

Friday and Saturday nights: Lobster dinners

So, if you’re looking for something different to do this week and want an unforgettable night of family fun, definitely stop by and check it out!