Holiday Gift Guide: The Homebody

Holiday Gift Guide: The Homebody

Hello friends, family, and readers everywhere!

Tis the season for gift giving and holiday cheer. Therefore, I've decided to come to you with a series of holiday gift guides for different types of people in your life. What would a weekly article be without me trying to solve your problems, am I right?

18
Holiday Gift Guide: The Homebody

This first-holiday gift guide is for a gal I like to call "the homebody". This lady may hustle and have a busy life on a day-to-day basis, but when she has downtime, the first place you can find her is curled up in a blanket on her couch. She's probably scrolling through Netflix, enjoying some hot tea, or maybe even a glass of wine. Either way, she values comfort and balance in all facets of her life. All of this should be considered when purchasing a gift for this particular type of person.

If you've learned nothing over the span of your lifetime, remember this: it is the little details that make a difference. Take note of the little things and be thoughtful in your gift-giving. These small actions come across much grander and will get you farther than you may think. As humans, all we really desire is to be heard, remembered, missed, loved, and understood. If you can encompass one or more of these things within the act of gift-giving, you've won my friend.

Now, here are some great gift ideas for "the homebody". Feel free to get creative!

A Cozy Blanket

Urban Outfitters

This cozy blanket is $39 at Urban Outfitters.

A Candle or Diffuser

Nordstrom

This diffuser is available at Nordstrom for 20% off, just $55.

Slippers

Nordstrom

These comfy slippers are a little expensive, but you can't beat quality. They're on sale at Nordstrom for $120.

A Cute Pajama Set

Victoria's Secret

You need new pajama's every year at Christmas. These cute ones are at Victoria's Secret for $35.

Holiday Shower Gel 

Philosophy

These Philosophy shower gels smell AMAZING, and double as a great bubble bath. This is perfect for someone who loves rest and relaxation! They start at $36.

Coffee Mug / Teacup

Anthropologie

These adorable mugs are just $10 at Anthropologie!

Bluetooth Speaker

Urban Outfitters

A little retro flare didn't hurt anybody. This cute bluetooth speaker retails for $60 at Urban Outfitters.

Aromatherapy Gift Set

Bath and Bodyworks

Everyone needs a little destress after the Holidays, and this does the trick! You can find it at Bath and Bodyworks for $22.

Silk Sleepmask

Sephora

Get a goodnight's sleep with this. It's at Sephora for $50.

A Good Read

Urban Outfitters

Need some motivation, check this one out. Get it at Urban Outfitters for $16.

From Your Site Articles