30 Things To Do Before You Die

30 Things To Do Before You Die

11
30 Things To Do Before You Die
Holly Page

I know it's probably silly to have a list like this one, but there are a lot of things that I desire to do during my short time here on earth. Here's the list.

1. Share the gospel with at least three people. (I'm really scared to talk to most people, so this would be a HUGE God thing.)
  2. Fall in love and get married. (Like most girls.. It may not be in the Lord's will for me. Ya never know)
  3. Hike the the Appalachian Trail.
  4. Visit all of the continents.
  5. Go scuba diving.
  6. Go to a country music concert.
  7. Write a book.
  8. Change someones life for the better.
  9. Show His love to the world, through the way I live.
  10. Face my fear of singing in front of people.
  11. Attend a USWNT soccer game.
  12. Learn how to play ukulele and the piano well.
  13. Become fluent in Spanish
  14. Go to the Grand Canyon
  15. Put gum on the Seattle gum wall.
  16. Visit a cat cafe.
  17. Adopt a Sharpei (Have you seen them?! They're the cutest)
  18. Be someone's favorite person. (Lol this is why this is a hopeful list, because this is unlikely to happen)
  19. Go on a cross country road trip with my closest friends.
  20. Have a family.
  21. See the Northern Lights.
  22. Have a song written about me.
  23. Have a home big enough to be able to take a person in need in and care for them until they're back on their feet.
  24. See Ben Rector in concert.
  25. Swim with a dolphin.
  26. Play bubble soccer.
  27. Learn how to do a back flip.
  28. Show people how loved and valued they are.
  29. Read the entire bible.
  30. But most of all... Live the life that the Lord has planned for me.