Hillary Clinton Does Not Speak for Me

Hillary Clinton Does Not Speak for Me

Despite Donald Trumps (many) shortcomings, let's not pretend Hillary Clinton is some sort of presidential saint.

15
Hillary Clinton Does Not Speak for Me
Gage Skidmore

First off, before I begin, I'd like to point out that this is not an article that is aimed at defending Donald Trump. At the end of the day, third party excluded, there are only two choices for this election, and (at this point) it comes down to who we as voters feel would be less of a disaster as president. If your conclusion is that Hillary is more suitable, there is no judgement here, but please do not act like she is a dream candidate. PLEASE.

Because of Hillary Clinton's endless stream of lies and deception, she does not speak for me.If I had to sift through every lie she has ever told publicly, I would probably end up writing a book. Instead, I will focus on the most egregious. People who see Clinton for who she really is know she will say anything that will make people find her relate-able. At a business round table inside an Iowa produce stand, she claimed that all her grandparents were immigrants to relate to undocumented workers, but, in fact, only one of them were. Clinton also claimed that she and her husband were "dead broke" when leaving the White House, but that was found to be false. Both she and her husband made plenty of money selling their souls (and speeches) to special interest groups and foreign companies. Hillary claims to be very concerned with the state of Veteran Affairs but has been recorded as saying these VA scandals are not as widespread as they are made out to be. There have been numerous lies told in regard to her email scandal such as she was unaware that any of the emails were classified despite being marked "C". The worst lie, while controversial and refuted by some sources, is that Clinton, following the events in Benghazi, told the grieving parents of the brave men who passed away that a video was to blame for the uprising.

Because of Hillary's horrible attitude and character, she does not speak for me. After being questioned for hours about Benghazi and the origin of the uprising in Benghazi, Clinton threw her hands up and said "Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? " One saying that I always stand by is that there is "always a little bit of truth" in a rumor. People are so ready to accept the women who are coming out with stories against Trump, but what about things that Hillary has supposedly done? For example, past secret service members have faced many harsh encounters due to Clinton's terrible demeanor. Here are several exchanges according to Ronald Kessler:

Agent: “Good Morning.” Hillary: “F**k OFF!”

Hillary to Secret Service Agent: “F**k off! It’s enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.”

Hillary to Secret Service Agent: “Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!!?”

Because of Hillary Clinton's complete lack of respect for classified information, she does not speak for me. The email scandal, while some feel is overplayed, shows how careless Clinton is with classified information. She knew the risks of a private server and yet exchanged classified information such as the location of drone strikes anyways. Anyone else who has put government information in such jeopardy would, at the very least, have their security clearance stripped yet Hillary is a candidate for the presidency. At last night's debate, with a viewership of over 70 million people, Clinton discussed the US's nuclear response, a subject that should remain sensitive. She disclosed that there is only about four minutes between the order to use nuclear weapons and the actual launching of them.

Because Hillary claims to be "for" women, but her track record shows differently, she does not speak for me. Not only does she accept money from numerous countries that both silence women and take away their rights, but she is known to silence them herself. When multiple allegations of sexual misconduct came out against Bill Clinton, Hillary did her best to wipe them away and smear the reputation of each woman in the process. One woman, Juanita Broaddrick, who has long claimed that Bill raped her back in 1999, says that Hillary did her best to silence it. What Broaddrick says about her trauma now, over twenty years later, “… it never goes away.” Not convincing enough for you? Clinton became a member of the board for Walmart immediately following a ‘dismissed’ lawsuit claiming how unfairly women were paid. Walmart, at the time, was known for both poverty level worker wages and compensating women 70 cents to each dollar that male employees earned. Not enough for you? Recent released emails suggest that there is a gender gap in wages paid by the Clinton Foundation. An average $4,000 a year difference between men and women.