9 Hilarious Sam O'Nella Academy Videos That'll Make You Forget You're Actually Learning

Wait, these are educational? I was too busy laughing.

259

With his fascinating stories, quick-witted humor, and unique animation style, it's no wonder that Sam O'Nella's YouTube Channel has grown so much over the past few years. If you're interested in learning some useless new facts that you can share with your friends, or you just want a laugh, here are 9 hilarious Sam O'Nella Academy videos to get you started.

1. The Presidential Assassination Nobody Talks About

Ever heard of James A. Garfield? Yeah, the president. Did you know he was assassinated by a man name Charles Guiteau? He wasn't just a presidential assassin - he was a downright nutjob. From chasing his sister around with an axe to being hated by a free-loving commune, Guiteau's hijinks were some for the history books.

2. Deformed Dog Breeds

Some dogs are good. And some dogs are chihuahuas. Seriously, chihuahuas are scary. And you'll never look at a pug the same way, especially not after you find out what we did to them...

3. Lesser-Known Christmas Folklore Characters

I know how horrifying the thumbnail looks, but hear me out. The video is even more horrifying. But at least you'll learn about Frau Perchta, who'll rip out your organs and stuff you with hay. And oh yeah, a good portion of Iceland still believes in elves.

4.

Mmm, don't you just love eating cats, babies, and pretty much anything else you can get your hands on? No? Well, Tarrare did. Meet the man whose appetite was never satisfied. And yes, he did eat a cat. And a baby.

5. Fidel Castro's Dairy Adventures

Everyone likes ice cream, right? Even lactose-intolerant people find ways to eat it. But no one likes ice cream, or dairy in general more than Fidel Castro. That's right, that crazy Cuban dictator was crazy about cheese. So crazy about it, in fact, that he designed his own cows.

6. Obscure Units of Measurement

Imagine a universe where Waffle Houses are used to gauge whether or not a natural disaster is going to be devastating. You don't have to imagine, because that's the universe we live in. The Waffle House index is a real thing, among other weird

7. Diogenes, the Publicly-Defecating Philosopher

When most people think of philosophy, they think of silly, nonsensical questions that take too much thought to answer. Not Diogenes! If you like performing basic human bodily functions, you'll love Diogenes.

8. History's Worst Non-Water Floods

Everyone's heard of The Great Molasses flood, but did you know that it's flooded alcohol in the United Kingdom on more than one occasion? Who'd've thunk it?

9. Top 10 Worst Animal Skeletons

Penguins have knees.