5 Hilarious Good Mythical Morning Videos
Education

5 Good Mythical Morning Videos To Make You Forget About How Your Midterms Went

Sometimes you just have to put homework aside and laugh along with Rhett and Link.

572
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiLupyQ65PeAhVFmuAKHdo8Ck8QjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftearaway.co.nz%2Fthe-good-mythical-morning-top-8%2F&psig=AOvVaw1YXeot4TVPItxnL92RdxKD&ust=1540084198400920

Midterms are a stressful and hectic time of year for students everywhere. Luckily Rhett and Link of the YouTube show "Good Mythical Morning" are here to save you from the pain of remembering, until finals.

1. The Random Commercial Challenge

Don't be frightened by the thumbnail; I promise you this video is absolutely hilarious. Plus, AJ the chinchilla is adorable.

2. Crazy Homemade Gifts

The cross-dressing teacher that hangs out near the YMCA after school is weird.

Cross-dressing Rhett and Link? The complete opposite.

Rather than being weird, they're witty, and I greatly appreciate that.

"He kinda looks like his face exploded. Is that his emotions comin' out?" — Transvestite Rhett

3.  1 Minute Hairstyles

Are you looking for an actually useful hair tutorial? Click away now. Are looking for quality entertainment and hilarious antics? What are you still doing on this article? Watch the video!

"The only part of the horse that I have is the tail...and it's on my head...and it's really a pony."

This isn't even the funniest quote, I swear.

4.  Will It Candy?

As gross as this thumbnail looks, it's nothing compared to how weird and wonderful the video is. Rhett and Link play the classic "Will It...?" game and discover that some things just aren't meant to be sweet treats. Don't take any sound bytes from this video out of context, trust me.

5.  Rhett and Link Trying to Speak for 4 Minutes Straight

This isn't an official GMM video, but I can't even watch a minute of this without bursting out laughing. By the end of this video I was holding back tears. I couldn't breathe. This video almost made me go to the hospital. I think it earns its spot on the list for sure.