Highlights From The Past Two Weeks

Highlights From The Past Two Weeks

Let's take our mind off of next week's election and think about other highlights that have been happening recently such as Ariana Grande's new song, Harry Styles' new music video, Halloween, and more!

20
Instagram via Ariana Grande
https://www.instagram.com/arianagrande/

Recently, the only thing I have consistently heard about and seen on tv and social media has been about politics since the election is less than a week away. Here are some highlights from the upcoming week and this past week to hopefully make you smile and realize that you do not always have to constantly think about politics this next week.

Ariana Grande's New Music Video "Positions"

The Queen herself, Ariana Grande, did not disappoint when she released "Positions" the song and the music video last Friday (10/23/20). She highlighted girl power throughout the music video since she was the President in the video and her staff was majority women. In the song, it seems that she was showing that she was able to balance being an independent woman and still being able to balance a healthy relationship by "switching positions." I love how she also included her mom and dog in the music video. ALSO, Grande is supposedly dropping an album this week!

Harry Styles "Golden" Music Video Release

Harry's album came out last year in 2019, but thankfully, he is still giving us music videos for singles from the album "Fine Line." He released the music video "Golden" from the first single on his album. The video was released on 10/26/20. The video was simply Harry Styles being himself and blessing us with his beautiful vocals.

Justin Bieber has been Dropping Videos for his New Release "Lonely"

Justin Bieber came out with his single "Lonely" about two weeks ago, but recently he dropped the acoustic version this week and documentaries. He also posted his SNL performances on his Youtube channel.

Halloween is This Weekend

I do not celebrate Halloween, but I will buy candy half-off the next day! Also, children most likely will not be able to Trick-or-Treat due to COVID, so we can all get candy half off on November 1st! For those who are celebrating there any many haunted houses and things to do this weekend and this whole week overall to celebrate the holiday!