Hey Little, I Love You

Hey Little, I Love You

Omega Phi Alpha and college wouldn't be the same without you in it.

12
Hey Little, I Love You
Morgan Mills

Since the day I met you I knew you were the one person I wanted to get to know more, the one I wanted to spend the rest of college with, the one I thought would be standing beside me on my wedding day and vice versa. Fast forward a couple of years and everything has changed- for the better.

I've gotten to know you so much, from our first awkward conversation to our last deep conversation. Every conversation we have just starts and one point and ends up on a whole different planet and three hours have passed. I never thought I could talk to someone about anything and everything with such ease until I met you. I remember our first "date" and I literally screamed when I dropped you off because I knew I had found my little, and that was the beginning of these last years together. You've been there for me in all of my hard times and there's not a single word in the dictionary that could describe how much that means to me. Thank you for all of our break dates, I like having something that is for just us two that we can continue outside of college and when we become real adults. I've treasured them all just like I've savored every bite of cheesecake from each date. Thank you for being my game day partner when I look back on my favorite memories of us, those three years of cheering on the cowboys in BPS will be in my top 3.

I love that we are somewhat in the same place in our lives and that we can support each other each step of the way. I love that our boyfriends share the same name and they are both our high school sweethearts. I love watching you dance because you work so hard on it for you and your team and it really shows. I love supporting you in everything you do, I am so proud of you. Every time you mention an accomplishment of yours I am screaming with excitement because there is no one more deserving, kind or hard working as you. You are going to make the best teacher and I'm already jealous of all the kids who will learn from you because I know how much you have taught me these last years. You know how to light up a room when you enter and you can make everyone laugh. You are the life of the party. You are so kind and help anyone you can. I love that you are dedicated to service and helping everyone and anyone you can.

You're the only person I trust to tell everything to, you know more than my mom or my boyfriend. You are my go to and I can't believe you picked me to be your big years ago. You don't know how much I have loved having you in my life and what you mean to me. I know we've had our troubles, but you never left, and that's the one of the many reasons I love you. You are the Stabler to my Benson, and I couldn't imagine life any other way. So here's to you, here's to me, BIG and Little we will forever be.