Here’s What 'Elf' Quote You Are, Based On Your College Major

'Elf' is one of the funniest and most quotable Christmas movies of all time. It definitely has earned its spot in cinematic history and our hearts. With the energetic performance of Will Ferrell as Buddy the Elf, comedic moments, the innocence of childhood, spirit of the Christmas season, romance, and significance of family there's so much to love about this holiday classic. Whatever you are studying in college, you deserve time off to relax. Now that the fall semester is finishing, college students can add this film to their Netflix watch list of entertaining Christmas movies. Here are some quotes from 'Elf' that relates to your major.

1. Business

"It's pretty good. A little too good. Corporate must have sent in a professional. I don't know why somebody's gunning' for my job, but look - lets remain a team, okay? 'Cause if I go, we all go. If you get wind of any thing, call me on my radio, channel three. Code word is "Santa's got a brand new bag," okay?"

2. Creative Writing

"Then I traveled through the seven levels of the candy cane forest, past the sea of swirly and twirly gumdrops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel."

3. Humanities

"Oh, I'm not messing with you. It's just nice to meet another human who shares my affinity for elf culture."

4. Communications

"Son of a nutcracker!"

5. Journalism

"Wow, you're fast. I'm glad I caught up with you. I waited five hours for you. Why is your coat so big? So, good news - I saw a dog today. Have you seen a dog? You probably have. How was school? Was it fun? Did you get a lot of homework, huh? Do you have any friends? Do you have a best friend? Does he have a big coat, too?

6. Health Science

"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup."

7. Photography

"You have such a pretty face. You should be on a Christmas card."

8. Music

"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear."

9. Theatre

"Oh, it's easy, it's just like talking - except louder and longer and you move your voice up and down."

10. Psychology

"There's room for everyone on the Nice List."

11. Studio Art

"Buddy the Elf! What's your favorite color?"

12. Recreational Therapy

"I planned out our whole day. First we make snow angels for two hours, and then we'll go ice skating, and then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookie Dough as fast as we can, and then to finish, we'll snuggle."

13. Pre-Law

"You sit on a throne of lies!"

14. Engineering 

"This place reminds me of Santa's workshop. Except it smells like mushrooms and everyone looks like they want to hurt me."