50 Reasons Why You Should Believe The Earth Is Flat

Wake up, sheeple.

141956
Nerd Heist

Wake up, sheeple. I'm just going to say it to you straight.

The Earth is flat, NASA is a conspiracy, and you should really really hate Neil deGrasse Tyson for some reason. The globalists are coming for you. I've scoured the deepest depths of the internet to find out what the real facts are. Contained within this article is all the proof you need.

Watch out for the New World Order. You might want to delete your browser history after reading this. You don't want Them knowing you've discovered the truth.

Now here's the truth. This is how we know the earth is flat.

1. God's Flat Earth Truth And Reality.

2. Space.

3. The sun.

4. Balloons.

5. The sky.

6. Why don't satellites cross in front of the moon?

7. Math is Illuminati.

8. Buildings don't tilt.

9. GPS doesn't work over the ocean.

10. They're called airPLANES, not airGLOBES.

11. Horizon = horizontal. Wake up, sheeple.

12. Oceans are Illuminati.

13. The Equator is Illuminati.

14. The UN is Illuminati.

15. Lake Baikal is Illuminati.

16. Explain this.

17. The Sun is not 93,000,000 miles away, it's right here next to this airplane.

18. The Soul-Lure System.

19. Globes are atheism and the occult and paganism and also Illuminati.

20. This makes so much sense.

21. This makes even more sense.

22. This makes the most sense of all.

23. Thank you for telling me that's a graphic illustration because I totally would have thought it was a real picture.

24. This is catchy and sounds true most likely.

25. Um. This is escalating really quickly, dude.

26. ...These are perfectly reasonable claims.

27. This photo is all the proof I need.

28. Oh no. Not the Sun cult thing again.

29. Wow, this is a really good point.

31. Okay I get it.

32. Please stop.

33. Okay seriously, please stop.

34. Why won't it stop.

35. Guys this has gone too far.

36. Guys can anyone hear me

37. Please get me off the internet

38. I'm done

39. I'm done for the day

40. I'm done forever

41. Oh my God, it just keeps going.

42. I don't...

43. Dude, it's so convincing

44. My life is a lie.

45. My brain hurts.

46. Do you feel woke yet?

47. Because you should.

48. It is my pleasure to bring you this wholesome content.

49. From the darkest depths of the internet, right to your door.

50. Now if you've actually read this far, you should probably be done with the internet for the day.