Here is How Students can Take advantage through Technology

A personal computer or a laptop is the basic requirement for a school, college, or a university student.

31

. There are variety of tasks and assignments that needs a soft work to accomplish. So, when it comes to technology cloud out there, you should have to make a right decision while choosing your pro machine, that not only should help in your study work, but also be your companion to the next level.

So, in this few sentences read I'm are going to put some light on the top 5 Touch Screen Laptops available in the market. This Touch Screen Laptop Reviews are purely based upon my personal opinion with respect to form factor, performance, quality, durability and more. Moreover, it is strongly recommended to visit student life section to find out more information and technology tips beneficial for students in their studies.

Asus VIVO Book F510UA is one of the most popular and purchase student laptops you can find in the market and I'm sure you have seen this name pooping up numerous times in the internet as a highly recommended option. There are many reasons of its popularity but we will discuss few key aspects of this powerful machine.

Design wise this model supports a thin construction that is covered with a glossy coating that mimics aluminum and if you ask me it is definitely a good touch because it gives a great look to the overall aesthetics.

Keyboard is decent in key travel, responsive and comfortable to type long documents for preparing your study assignments. Touch Pad is soft and responsive like normal physical mouse and there is no lag or delay in functions. Asus houses a fingerprint scanner on top right corner that gives a top-level biometric security feature. Equipped with intel Core i5 8250U, 8 gigs of ram and 1 TB storage makes this laptop standout as compared to its price.

On the top 15.6 inches anti-glare IPS display with 1920 x 1080p resolutions and 80% screen to body ratio surely meet your visual preferences.

When it comes to Microsoft, we are pretty much familiar that it will top quality products that gives us good performance that is really enjoyable experience. The Microsoft Surface Laptop 1st Gen Four magnificent colors the platinum, cobalt blue, burgundy, and black gives wider choice as per desires for stylish looks.

One of best designed keyboard gives a fluent typing experience. This machine is powered with 7th Gen Core i5 processor with 8 Gigs of ram and 256 Giga bytes of SSD. The super-fast SSD along with Windows 10 makes this laptop standout among the students.

The newest MacBook air would be an extremely good option if you want to invest in a laptop that has enough power to substitute your desktop PC. Thanks to the presence of the 8th Gen i5 processor and the numerous technologies included which will elevate your user experience to a whole new level.

When it comes to design Apple MacBook Air comes in three unique colors with aluminum unified body giving a premium texture to the machine. The Air's iconic design is intact helping the Machine stand out from other laptops.

MacBook air is equipped with 2 thunderbolt 3 ports on the left side and the 3.5mm headphone jack on the other.

Yes, an apple product without touch ID in 2019 is impossible thing. A rounded corner square shaped Touch ID sensor is placed on the top right corner of the keyboard. The butterfly keyboard mechanism gives next level typing experience with best Led back-lite.

Powered with Intel dual core 8th gen Core i5 processor, 8GB ram, SDD, and intel UHD GPU 617 gives a great performance in any task you would intend to do during your studies or work.

The 2560 x 1600p Retina display is the key feature that tick 5-star rating for this year MacBook Air. Battery life boot this device up for at least 12 hours of continues usage on web browsing and minor work.

While discussing the technology products how can we forget a Chinese manufacture Huawei. The Huawei mate Book X pro is among the best laptops currently in the market and users are constantly purchasing it because of many reasons. With sharp 2k display and impressively beautiful look that reminds me of a MacBook.

World first water resistant keyboard that houses a finger print reader of which you can always take advantage in order to get into the system without setting a password. Fantastic feedback of each keypress and softness makes this machine of its own kind. Here is one thing that Huawei missed is the LED backlite that they truly forget to considered.

In this unibody housing you will find an Intel Core i5 processor, 8 gigs of RAM, and 256GB of SSD which means that you can enjoy the supper fast processing speed and multitasking experience without noticing any lags.

When it comes to battery performance this laptop will help you in 8 hours with a single charge. Well the concluding sentence "It's a pretty good choice for students" be great.

Asus Zen Book UX550 is something else in the line at the ZenBook family, which means it's a large powerful 15.6-inch machine that you can say a real competitor of the MacBook Pro.

Well-designed unibody form factor and diamond cut silver edges, and thin bezels nano edge display gives a highly premium feels in the hands. Provided with 2 USD 3.0, 2 Thunderbolt 3. And 1 USB-C. and HDMI port give best external media connectivity options. In addition, the slot for the Micro SD card is located on the right side and 3.5mm jack so it is well equipped with pretty much everything you need.

Moving on Asus has implemented a black chick let keyboard with white letters which results in a good contrast. You would also use a white background for illumination with three levels on intensity in darker environments. The keys have a rather shallow travel of 1.5mm and the key stroke is very even and the feedback is good.

Powered with Intel Cor i7 7700 HQ processor is well known for its gaming performance. it is excellent in geek bench scores.

Well in this article I have shared my personal opinion upon my daily usage and preferences. These laptops are pretty much equipped with advanced electronics that will be your companion for at least next five to 7 years.