Remeber That Challenging Times Are Temporary
Lifestyles

Remember who is there for you and who is just there to ONLY tell you that everything is going to be okay.

233

I know times are difficult right now; I know you're not in the position that you wish to be in right now. But, just remember that it is only temporary. There is a reason why certain things that are bad refuse to last. That reason is because bad things are not meant to stick around forever.

As much as you think that it is, it's not.

I promise that things will look up, just keep working hard and understand that something good is going to come your way. It may not be today or tomorrow, but soon. I also know that waiting is also challenging. It is not the most exciting thing in the world but I promise that it is worth it.

There is no such thing as being in a bad situation forever. Why do you think some people praise the current situation that they are in? That is because they were once in the situation that you are currently dealing with right now. Feeling so hopeless and lost is normal. Don't feel ashamed of trying to find who you are, we're still on that journey.

You never truly truly know who you are, but you certainly find your purpose. It may not be right away, but just like that it, it will come... Your purpose will be right there waiting for you. Also remember who is there for you and who is just there to ONLY tell you that everything is going to be okay. If someone is truly meant to stay in your life, that means that they have seen you struggle and are willing to guide you continuously. Always remember that those who are still there for you are STILL here for a reason.

I'm very happy that I surround myself with individuals who only want the best for me. There may have been some bumpy roads to this current state, but there will be plenty more. This is only the beginning. For those of you that can relate, hang on; we're on the same ride together. Things are not perfect now for a reason. It means that bigger and better things are coming. We may not expect it now... But it's there. Let's keep preparing for it.