6 Tips To Get Through A Hell Week

6 Tips To Get Through A Hell Week

One will eventually come, so you might as well prepare yourself!

164
6 Tips To Get Through A Hell Week

You could be the most organized and efficient student, but you're still doomed to be faced with a hell week in college. There will be weeks where there are five tests scheduled, two projects due, and one hundred pages of reading.

And you will be expected to do it all. On top of your other commitments.

I'm not going to lie, those weeks do suck, and you'll probably end up crying. But here are some ways to help you make those weeks a little more manageable.

1. Utilize your calendar.

Using your calendar can help you see these hell weeks ahead of time. Not only could you get some things done ahead of time, but it can also help you mentally prepare for the week.

2. Get things done during the weekend.

If you have a paper due, write it out on Sunday! That way it is out of the way and you have more time to get other things done.

3. Say no to things.

You might have to pass on your rave social this week, but it's okay there will be others. School comes first!

4. Ask others for help.

If you have some important things to do for your club, ask another club member for help. Everyone understands what it feels like to be overwhelmed. It's better to ask for help than to let your club suffer!

5. Hit the library... or your other favorite study spot.

I know you probably feel so that you want to just spend all of your time at home but going to a study spot will help you get into the mindset to grind out all of your assignments!

6. Coffee!

I know this is cheesy, but caffeine will help you through the week! It'll keep you alert and energetic.

Just remember that the feeling is only temporary, and you will get through it!