Heartfelt Christmas Movies

Heartfelt Christmas Movies

Do you love Candace Cameron Bruce and Melissa Joan Hart? Then, here are the movies for your holiday season!

96
Heartfelt Christmas Movies
Wallpapers

I recently watched two new Christmas movies on Hallmark Channel, and I absolutely loved each one. Both movies star woman that have played leading roles since they were teens. I am talking about Candace Cameron-Bure and Melissa Joan Hart. These two ladies are my favorites from Full House and Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Now they have starred in many of my holiday favorites. I am only going to touch on a few that each of these ladies star in, but there are plenty more out there!

If you have been looking for some Christmas movies for this holiday season, you have found some of the best ones!

Holiday in Handcuffs (2007)

Melissa Joan Hart plays Trudie Chandler, who dreams of being a painter. She loses her waitress job and boyfriend on Christmas Eve - double ouch! This sets up the extreme plot for a fabulous and hilarious family gathering. Trudie had already bragged to her family about having a boyfriend, so what is she going to do? Right has that happens, David Martin played by Mario Lopez, walks into the diner Trudie use to work at. Here's the fun but part you should never do, she handcuffs David and steals in away for the holidays with her family. Once they arrive at the log cabin, David is no longer himself instead he is Nick. Trudie is on a mission to impress her parents, but plans fall through when David's fiancée realizes he is missing.

This is one of my all-time favorites, I laugh the entire movie! It is guaranteed to make you smile.

Moonlight and Mistletoe (2008)

Santa's little helper, Holly Crosby played by Candace Cameron-Bure, loses her holiday spirit after working at Santa Village most of her teen years with her father Nick Crosby (Tom Arnold). Years after leaving she is called back to her home when Santa Village is in financial trouble. While trying to save her dad's business, she runs back into someone she met a long time ago. Peter (Christopher Wiehi) is the very solution to the financial problem and if him and Holly work together, everything will be saved!

If you love family, Christmas traditions, and finding love - then this is your kind of movie!

Let It Snow (2013)

Candace Cameron-Bure plays Stephanie Beck, a hardworking gal who works for her father, Ted Beck (Alan Thicke). Their project sends Stephanie to a family run lodge, Snow Valley Lodge, where she must decide to transform the beloved lodge or keep it the same. Over the course of her stay, she meets the son of the owner, Brady (Jesse Hutch), and this might change her mind on all things Christmas and the lodge's fate.

What is better than a Lodge that has so many Christmas activities? Nothing at all.

Broadcasting Christmas (2016)

Melissa Joan Hart plays Television Anchor Emily Morgan, who wants to aim higher in her career. That chance is given to her when a Talk Show in New York is looking for a new co-host. There is one catch, she is up against her old college boyfriend, again! Six years ago, Charlie Fisher (Dean Cain) and Emily (Hart) were up for the same New York News job and he got it. Now, that race is up again. How will this one go? Watch the movie and find out all the fun and sweet moments they have.

Christmas in New York seems magical in this new Christmas movie!

Journey Back To Christmas (2016)

Nurse Hannah (Candace Cameron-Bure) lives in the year 1945, WWII-era, but her world gets flipped upside down when she ends up in the year 2016. While she is there she meets Police Officer Jake (Oliver Hudson) that believes Hannah is who she says she is. Jake's niece tells Hannah about how Mr. Tobias Cook (Tom Skerritt) believes in time travel. Over the course of the movie Hanna shares Christmas cheer and reminds the town that family bonds is the most important thing!

I love time travel, Christmas, and a heartfelt movie - this is the perfect fit!

Theses movies are perfect for a movie night with the family or by yourself. Enjoy and spread Christmas cheer!