Your Mental Health Is More Important Than Any Guy

No Guy Is Worth Sacrificing Your Mental Health For, Because That's NOT Love

LEAVE HIM!

49

Admit it, you've probably done it...

You see a super cute guy, who you think is so perfect, everything about him is attractive. That is until he starts diminishing your self-worth, telling you what to do, dismissing your opinions, and the list goes on and on. You know you should leave the relationship, but you don't. You stay and let everything he does eat away at you because you know it's not OK for him to treat you this way and you know that this relationship is far from healthy. Yet time and time again you let yourself go through with it.

If you find yourself in a similar situation, you need to get out of there.

I'm sorry to say this but leave him. Leave him if he makes you feel any less than what you are. Leave him if he tries changing you. Leave him if he does anything that you don't like. He is not in charge of you. He is not in any way allowed to tell you what to do or who you are. You are so much more than this relationship and if he doesn't see how valuable you are, don't worry about him.

Leave him. It is not worth sacrificing your mental health over.

You deserve so much and if he can't give it to you, why stay? Why hurt your heart even more? It is not worth it. More importantly, he is not worth it. Losing who you are for a guy who only wants to change you is freaking crazy. If he doesn't love you the way you are, he doesn't really love you.

You may love him, but it's not worth losing yourself over.

These kinds of relationships do real damage to your mental health and that is not OK. Leave him.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.