Health Crazes That Significantly Improve Your Well-Being

You NEED to get your hands on these

109

We college students are extremely busy and have many obligations such as going to class, club meetings, working out, and going out. It is very easy to feel run down or under the weather during a long week studying followed by a jam-packed weekend, so it is more important than ever to take care of our bodies.

Most colleges these days encourage healthy eating and healthy living, so most of these are even sold on most college campuses, or else right nearby! These health crazes or superfoods can vastly improve your well-being and help you to stay happy and healthy!

Acai

Acai berries contain antioxidants, fiber, and heart-healthy fats. They are considered a superfood and give you the boost of energy you need to get through your day! Plus, when paired with other fruits, nuts, or almond butter, you can create a delicious and healthy smoothie bowl or snack!

Kombucha

Kombucha is mostly famous for being disgusting, as it is an acquired taste, but if you get the right flavor you may just love it! Kombucha is a probiotic and works wonders when it comes to digestion, mental clarity, and mood stability. It comes in a variety of flavors like champagne and pink lemonade!

Apple Cider Vinegar/Wheatgrass Shots

If you thought kombucha was gross, think again. Shots of apple cider vinegar or wheatgrass each morning are known to give you an energy boost and contain weight loss and detoxing properties. Warning: pair with lemon juice or water DO NOT drink these straight.

Chia Seeds

Chia seeds are teeny tiny little seeds you can put on pretty much anything from almond butter toast to a smoothie bowl. They contain a whole host of benefits such as helping with skin, digestion, and heart health. They also give you a boost of energy, help you develop stronger bones, build muscle so you can lose weight and fight against certain cancers! Chia seeds are such an easy way to incorporate that added boost of health into your daily diet!