5 Healing Crystals That You Need To Have Going Into 2019

Make this one a good one.

399
Crystals

With 2019 right around the corner, it's important that we all start the new year right. What's a better way to start fresh than surrounding yourself with healing crystals and stones that are meant to bring good energy? For centuries, people have used stones and crystals for different purposes, mostly for healing properties. The reason why people used them was that they provided a connection between the user and the Earth. Using healing crystals is a spiritual practice that creates a bond between the person and nature.

Below is a list of five essential crystals and stones that you should have for the beginning of the new year. Each stone contains a different purpose and energy that's meant to make your 2019 a more positive year. All of them can be found on this online shop to purchase healing crystals.

1. Clear quartz

This is the most common crystal that people tend to own. The clear quartz crystal contains healing properties to help clear one 's head. It allows the person to concentrate on their goals and project good energy into their work.

2. Aquamarine

Aquamarine has a beautiful sea blue (which is no surprise considering its name). Just like water, aquamarine contains the property of fluidity. This will help you transition into 2019 smoothly by bringing out your inner peace and tranquility.

3. Ocean jasper

Like aquamarine, ocean jasper inhabits the healing properties of tranquility. However, with this stone, it encourages relaxation and eases stress. This stone is great to have on top of your dorm desk along with your books and homework. Start your spring semester right and strong with some ocean jasper.

4. Smoky quartz

2019 is about new beginnings, which means you have to leave your toxic baggage in the past. Smoky quartz will help you with that with its balancing and grounding powers. Think of smoky quartz like a detox smoothie — allow it to enter your life to take out the bad and bring out the good.

5. Tiger's eye

Finally, the tiger's eye will transfer good luck and enlightenment into 2019. Holding this stone in the palm of your hand will make you feel invincible and want to tackle any future project heading your way. Like a tiger, you'll channel a fiery energy and conquer the world... or at least the rest of the school year!