An Answer To "What Would Jesus Do?"

"What would Jesus do (W.W.J.D.)?" This question has been among the Christian culture for years. Growing up, it didn't think anyone had ever had an actual answer to this question. It seemed to be something people often assumed, but there was no action behind it.

That has all changed with the "He Would Love First" (H.W.L.F.) movement. I discovered this movement a in the past year, and I can truly say it has transformed my daily perspective, as it answers the W.W.J.D. question. The "He Would Love First" mission statement is to "unmask Jesus to the world and to cultivate a culture of His expressed love all over the world."

Reminding myself that "He Would Love First", has changed my perspective daily and has been such a constant reminder of Christ love for me. As Christians, we are called to walk as Jesus walked. We get to love because he first loved us. Whether my day has consisted of interacting with difficult people or struggling to keep my head, loving others first has become my number one priority.

Something I especially love about H.W.L.F. is the ability to open doors and share the love of Jesus with others. This movement all started with a simple bracelet with the letters, H.W.L.F.. I wear this bracelet everyday on my wrist and it has become such a great conversation starter with others. As people have asked me the letters stand for, I have been able to share the gospel and message of Jesus to them.

The H.W.L.F. movement has transformed the way I act and speak to others daily with the simplest reminder. By knowing how much Christ loves me, has allowed to me to love others so much more.

With any item you purchase on their website, they give you a free H.W.L.F. bracelet with a card explaining "why a free bracelet?" They believe that "for God so loved the world that he gave." In the same way, they encourage you to spread this good news, by giving your extra a bracelet to someone else.

In everything I do, I remember Jesus would love first. It does't matter the situation or interaction. Having a solid answer and simple reminder to W.W.J.D. has allowed me take action by loving others the way God has loves us.

Visit their website to learn more about the answer to What Would Jesus Do: https://hewouldlovefirst.com/pages/mission