Hawaii In Photography

Hawaii In Photography

Pictures from today.

4
Hawaii In Photography
Sydney Fanning

Today is my first day in Hawaii, it's so beautiful here, I'm in total awe. The flight was a little over five hours from California, so it wasn't bad at all. As we approached the island, we had a perfect aerial view of the island's shoreline.

Once we landed, we checked out our rental car for the week and headed toward the beach!

The sky kept going between overcast and gray, then it went completely sunny and beautiful. It was like it couldn't make up its mind!

This isn't the best picture, but as we went down to the shore, we saw a family of four sea turtles! I waited forever for them to come onto the shore but the current kept sucking them back in.

You can see in this picture how gray the sky became.

As for the other pictures, I will be posting them soon! Over this trip I will be documenting the beautiful scenery, beaches, food and culture, so stay tuned!