Have Fun Freshmen Year!

Have Fun Freshmen Year!

College lasts for four years, you might was well enjoy it.

13
Have Fun Freshmen Year!

There are two types of people, the people who say "high school is the best years of your life," or the people who say "college is the best years of your life."

Honestly high school usually sucks for many people, so why make college suck for you too?

The college experience will not be better if you are not willing to give something new a chance. My goal is to make the most out of college. Here's how:

Step Out of Your Comfort Zone

This is very cliche but very truthful. I was a very timid girl in high school. My shyness prevented me from a lot of opportunities. That is honestly my biggest regret of high school. Step out of your comfort zone, if you do not like trying new food, just try one new food a month. If you do not like being seen in public so you only wear t-shirts an jeans, put on a nice shirt. Small changes make a big finish.

Experiment

Try new things. Adventure out. Find yourself. Be who you want to be.

Smile More

Yes, this is cheesy to but smile. If you're not smiling then you are doing wrong. Look nice, look happy. I know not everyone is a morning person nor is everyone a late night person but usually if you smile you look much kinder and people will talk to you over someone who is in natural face.

(But do not do a creeper's smile, then you will scare people. Haha!)

Be Confident

Walk with you head held high. Walk with energy. If you mess up, mess up big.

Be True to Yourself

Yes, step out of your comfort zone, go experiment, smile, show confidence but if you do not feel completely ready to change everything then don't. Small steps do a lot. Maybe just work on one thing. You have 4 years. You got this.

If you are stuck in college for 4 years, you might as well make the most of it.