15 Songs Harry Styles Should Consider Adding To His Tour Setlist

I'd kill to hear him sing any of these songs...and I know I'm not alone

116
©2017/Mary Ellen Matthews/NBC

Harry Styles's first solo-tour is coming to North America and many other parts of the world later this year. I was lucky enough to land tickets to his New York City show, and I cannot wait to see him in September. I realize that Harry's first album is set to be about 40 minutes long, however as one of his biggest fans, I can honestly say that 40 minute is not enough. Let's be real, a lifetime of Harry's singing is not enough. That man is seriously talented and I do not think I could ever get sick of hearing his voice or seeing his smile.

With that being said, I am hoping that Harry is up for some song suggestions. If he's interested in adding any music to his setlist besides the 10 songs on his solo album, here are a few songs that he should consider:

1. Don't Let Me Go, by Harry Styles and Sam McCarthy.

2. Let It Be, by The Beatles.

3. Good To Be Alive, by Andy Grammer.

4. Never Gonna Give You Up, by Rick Astley.

5. All Shook Up, by Elvis Presley.

6. Heroes, by David Bowie.

7. Good Life, by One Republic.

8. A Head Full of Dreams, by Coldplay.

9. (I've Had) The Time Of My Life, by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes.

10. Call Me, by Blondie.

11. For The First Time, by The Script.

12. Ring of Fire, Johnny Cash.

13. If I Could Turn Back Time, by Cher.

14. Maggie May, by Rod Stewart.

15. Stole My Heart, by One Direction.