Happy Valentine's Day, No One.

Happy Valentine's Day, No One.

Is wine a valentine?

73
Happy Valentine's Day, No One.

It's right around the corner, the dreaded Valentines Day. Known worldwide as a time to celebrate love, relationships and exchange corny gifts with your significant other. So what happens if you don't have a significant other? For those without one, Valentines day can be a day of utter annoyance.

Here are some of the things all of us single's are feeling this Valentines Day:

1. When your friends ask you what your plans are for Valentines day and you are in no mood to discuss the fact that you are not doing anything.

2. When you're honest with yourself about what you're really going to be doing on Valentines Day.

3. When your friend tells you about her adorable plans with her significant other.

4. Or even better, when they ask you to join them for part of the night because they feel bad that you're alone.

5. When you decide that it's a good idea to check social media and see all the couples with their cute, sentimental Instagram captions.

6. When your friend tags you in another Instagram about being single on Valentine's Day.

7. And then that moment when you have a mental breakdown after realizing how incredibly single you are.

8. And when that guy you've been talking to doesn't text you back.

9. But then you remember it's okay because you have yourself and what more could you ever need?

10. Then you decide wine. Wine is definitely something else you need.

11. And maybe some pizza. Because let's face it, pizza will never break your heart.

12. When you and your best friend decide to be each other's Valentine's because quite frankly men suck.

13. But in all actuality, even if people don't believe you, you truly don't mind that you're single for Valentine's Day (again).

14. And always remember that Valentine's Day is just one holiday during the year and so much can happen between now and next year when the dreaded February 14th rolls around.

15. Keep your heads up, single ladies!