6 Perks Of That Special Someone

6 Perks Of That Special Someone

Tips for a happier you and appreciation for the people in your life.

120
6 Perks Of That Special Someone
pixabay

There's some things that you must find to keep you sane during the struggles, or even King Kong would become frightened. For me, it's the people that I surround myself with. If you want to have a happy, successful life you have to do what is best for yourself. Having people that help pick you up when times are rough, and those that support whatever stupid choices you might make, is what is important. It's all about what makes you happy, and satisfied with life. The best way to show appreciation for the small things are by sharing the most unflattering, embarrassing pictures to get a message across.

1. Travel buddy

It's nice having someone that wants to explore with you. Or take you on thrifty adventures, while not being camera shy.

2. Can be spontaneous

When everyone is okay with changing plans in .02 seconds. Like going from school, or a quick lunch to hiking mountain trails, site seeing the town, or waterfalls.

3. Midnight snacks

Food is life and having someone that can share hot wings and pizza with at late hours of the night is a keeper.

4. Ohana

Lilo and Stitch said it best. Having people you can call family can change how you feel about yourself and how you can manage through college and daily life.

5. Humor goes a long way

Like how my brother can be humorous enough to tolerate or get my nerdy jokes. Or anyone that can bring laughter to your life is a major plus, whether that's sarcastic, dry humor, or dad jokes.

6. Love

Even when you look, think, or feel like a crap person there is someone that still loves you anyways. This is the main point I want to stress. There is always someone out there in this messy, scary world that you can lean on and who does care. You are never alone. If you need someone to listen, just want to laugh with, eat junk food, or see all the things in the world, find that person that can do it with you and hold on to them.