15 Reasons Hannah B Is The Perfect Choice For Season 15 Of 'The Bachelorette'

She's the beast.

8079

I know, I know. Another article on 'The Bachelor'? Well, no actually. It's about 'The Bachelorette', so...

Hannah B. is great. You can fight me, you can @ me, but I don't care. I stand by her for who she is and I am so looking forward to seeing her in the lead this May. She's been dealt her fair share and I think it will be interesting to see how the guys handle her wild spirit and pageant past. It'll be an interesting mix.

Here are just a few reasons why Hannah B will be a Bachelorette for the record books.

1. She's not perfect.

media.giphy.com

I like seeing someone on my screen that I can relate to, that doesn't have it all together, and that's not afraid to be real.

2. She's not the smartest.

media.giphy.com

I mean this in the nicest way. Words can be complicated. I get it girl.

3. But she knows what she wants.

media.giphy.com

She knows what she deserves.

4. She's not afraid to try new things.

media.giphy.com

Like bugs. She loves eating bugs for some reason.

5. She has her priorities straight. 

media.giphy.com

Wine. 'Nuff said.

6. She's a beast.

media.giphy.com

'Nuff said.

7. She's down to earth. 

media.giphy.com

8. But a little crazy.

media.giphy.com

In the best way.

9. She likes to eat.

media.giphy.com

This is a girl I can get behind.

10.  Again, really good with her words.

media.giphy.com

Same girl, same.

11. She knows how to fight.

media.giphy.com

Very important.

12. But also when not to.

media.giphy.com

Also very important.

13. She knows how to ride a horse.

media.giphy.com

A special skill that def helped out her 'Bachelorette' auditions. Just saying...

14.  She doesn't cry all the time.

media.giphy.com

Let's just say I've had enough tears for a while.

15.  She's ready.

media.giphy.com

Second time's the charm.

Hopefully, we'll get to see more of who Hannah really is and fall in love with her along with the guys this 'Bachelorette' season. I'm already stocking up on cheap rosé.

Will you be watching?