The 'Hamilton' Movie Release Revealed On Disney+

11 Reactions You Had To Finding Out The 'Hamilton' Movie's Dropping JULY 3 on Disney+ And You Won't Have To Wait For It

Broadway fans everywhere are VERY satisfied with this update.

3294
Theo Wargo / Getty Images for Tony Awards Productions

It's only a matter of time before you get to see the original cast of "Hamilton" perform on the Broadway stage. Lin-Manuel Miranda announced this morning that the filmed version of the show is being fast-tracked to our screens and will drop on Disney+ this July 3!

This big change comes "in light of the world turning upside down," according to Miranda, and fans everywhere are all thinking the same thing...

1. Lin Manuel Miranda is the gift that keeps on giving.

2. Disney is the gift that keeps on giving.

3. Guess I'll invest in Disney+ now, because I am NOT throwing away my shot.

4. I have imagined this show in my head so many times, I wonder if I was close?!

5. Kind of bummed it’s not going to be on a big screen...

6. But VERY thrilled I get to see all those Tony winners do their thing.

7. Honestly, this is how America's birthday SHOULD be celebrated.

8. Time to fine tune my skills and so I don’t forget a single word of “Guns & Ships.”

9. At least I won't have to worry about bothering anyone in the theater when I sing along the entire time.

10. I may watch this multiple times the first weekend... and the second weekend... and forever.

11. Does Disney+ have a party feature, because I HAVE to experience this with my friends.

Get ready to watch "Hamilton" on Disney+ with this cozy "Hamilton" fleece blanket and brush up on your Alexander Hamilton knowledge with the "Deal or Duel" game!

As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.