Halloween Do's and Do Not's

Halloween Do's and Do Not's

Simple rules that will make your Halloween spooktacular.

10
Halloween Do's and Do Not's
Plus Quotes

I have always enjoy Halloween. From costumes to candy, it is a wonderful time of the year. For once, it is okay to put on a mask and be something that you are not. Maybe that's why its's appealing, or maybe it's the fun of creating things, of making stories or costumes or events. Even if you do not believe in supernatural creatures, it is fun to act like you do, at least for one night. Yet, like anything, there are things that should be done or should not be done. Here is my 5 do's and do not's for your Halloween.

1) DO NOT be rude.

Do not purposely scare little kids. Do not slut shame someone for their costume. Do not mess up someone's costume. It should be a fun event. Do not ruin it for someone. Please be kind and respectful.

2) DO dress up.

That's the most fun of the holiday. It is based around dressing up as something that you are not. You can be anything. The only limit is your own imagination.

3. DO NOT mess around with the supernatural.

Even if you do not believe in it, do not mess around with anything that is associated with dark magic or ghost. Don't go into abandoned or "haunted" buildings. Do not mess around with ouija boards or magic rituals. You never know if something is real until it happens to you. Then, you can never deny it.

4.) DO check things before.

While it would be nice to trust everyone, we do not live in a perfect world. There are people out there who want to hurt others. Therefore, check the candy before you, your siblings, or you children eat it. Also check the candy to make sure that it will not cause a allergic reaction. Also, check events before you attend them. Some will not allow people under a certain age or those with medical problems to attend.

5.) DO have fun.

Go to events, dress up, watch horror movies with friends, or give out candy to trick-or-treaters. This should be a fun time of the year. Therefore, make the best of it. It only comes by once and then it's gone.