I can't begin to describe how happy I am that it's FINALLY October. To be honest, I have been planning my Halloween costume all year! Sometimes, you get into a bind and can't afford a costume. That's when you raid your closet and find all those hidden treasures! There are so many simple costumes that certified to win!
Popular Right Now
With Halloween around the corner, now is the time to start planning your costume! Whether you were born in in '90 or '99, here are 30 costume ideas that will give you some serious '90s nostalgia:
1. Harry and Lloyd from "Dumb and Dumber."
2. Bob Ross and his masterpiece.
3. Edward Scissorhands.
4. The girls from "Clueless."
5. Wednesday Addams from "The Addams Family."
6. Where's Waldo.
7. Cory and Topanga from "Boy Meets World."
8. "The Saved by the Bell" gang.
9. The guys from "Full House."
10. Ace Ventura.
11. Beanie Babies
12. Ashely and T.J. from "Recess."
15. The witches from "Hocus Pocus."
16. Mike Myers and Dana Carvey from "Wayne's World."
17. Mr. Wilson from "Home Improvement."
18. Ross and Rachel from "Friends."
19. Dr. Ellie Sattler and Dr. Alan Grant from" Jurassic Park."
20. Miss Frizzle from "The Magic School Bus."
21. Britney Spears.
22. Will and Carlton from "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air."
23. Mrs. Doubtfire.
24. Arnold and Gerald from "Hey Arnold!"
25. Debbie from "The Wild Thornberrys."
26. The Powerpuff Girls.
27. A Tamagotchi.
28. Woody and Buzz from "Toy Story."
29. Forrest and Jenny.
30. Lizzie and Isabella from "The Lizzie McGuire Movie."
C'mon people lets get more original here! It's 2018, and people are still recycling the same costumes with no real creativity.
Here are 9 Halloween costumes that should be retired after this year's spooky season:
1. Army Girl
The oh so basic "you don't wanna fight with me" captions are officially old and camo is SO out!
2. Playboy/Hugh Hefner
We have officially paid our respects long enough, may he rest in peace. And may we invest in a piece of clothing that covers our entire body!
We've definitely seen enough "you should see the other guy" captions, and it's just a waste of perfectly good drawing bruises around our eyes!
C'mon. If you really were a nerd, you would not be wearing those suspenders with a crop top, that simply isn't practical!
5. School girls
Sister Mary would never approve of the length of that skirt or the height of those heels!
6. Fire fighters, policemen, nurses.. lets just keep the uniforms to the people that belong in uniforms yikes!
We've seen enough skin tight spandex costumes to last us a life time!!
7. Angels and devils and the corny captions that come with it
"Yes, it hurt when I fell from heaven.""Didn't even dress up this year"...blah blah blah, move on. You look adorable, but can def be more creative c'mon.
8. Cat..or any form of animal with ears
I don't think our beloved household pets would want to be represented in little tiny lingerie!
While always a nice comfortable classing, and I mean c'mon orange IS the new black. This is so painfully over-done now too!