Your Zodiac Sign, But As One Of The Most Iconic Halloween Treats

Trick or treat - find out what type of Halloween candy you are!

2485

It's officially October, and everyone knows what that means...it's basically Halloween already! Trick or treaters will descend upon neighborhoods in droves to collect their sugary fortunes. Get your pillowcase ready - which candy best symbolizes you based on your Zodiac sign?

Aries (Mar. 21 - Apr. 19): Crunch Bars

The identifying trait of an Aries is their boldness. That pop of personality is ever so comparable to the characteristic crunch of a Crunch bar!

Taurus (Apr. 20 - May 20): Almond Joy

Taureans are known to absolutely love their "me" time. Embrace a sweet escape to an exotic island with an Almond Joy this Halloween!

Gemini (May 21 - Jun. 20): Peanut M&Ms

Peanuts plus chocolate equals double the flavor, double the texture, and double the size! A Gemini would be proud to see this in their haul at the end of a long night of trick-or-treating.

Cancer (Jun. 21 - Jul. 22): Candy Corn

Cancers are known to be one of the most intuitive signs, able to think on many different levels. Cancers have layers. Candy corn has layers. It's a match made in Halloween heaven.

Leo (Jul. 23 - Aug. 22): Hershey's Chocolate

No candy is more fitting for the king of the astrological jungle than the King of Chocolate, Hershey's. Take your throne and enjoy!

Virgo (Aug. 23 - Sept. 22): Three Musketeers

Virgo, the practical sign. Logic and simplicity come naturally to Virgos, and in no candy are these traits better encapsulated than in the simple yet satisfying Three Musketeers.

Libra (Sept. 23 - Oct. 22): Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Anyone who has ever had a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup (and liked it) knows that the true secret behind its peanut buttery, chocolatey goodness is the balance between the flavors - a characteristic which a true Libra is bound to enjoy.

Scorpio (Oct. 23 - Nov. 21): Sour Patch Kids

Much like a Scorpio, these tart treats pack a punch! Scorpios are known for being passionate and powerful, and what better way to express that energy than with the powerful flavors of Sour Patch Kids?

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21): Snickers

Sagittarius is characterized as the curious, adventurous sign. The interesting textures and flavors of Snickers will keep these explorers-at-heart satisfied until the last bite!

Capricorn (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19): Twizzlers

You can bite into them, you can peel them, you can even tie them into knots! Soft and pliable, stretchy and sweet, Twizzlers definitely emulate the adaptable nature of Capricorns.

Aquarius (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18): Junior Mints

Aquarians are cool, calm, and collected. They are sophisticated, but still fun-loving at heart. Junior Mints are the way to go for any Aquarius.

Pisces (Feb. 19 - Mar. 20): Skittles

Pisces are imaginative and bubbly. Their colorful personalities are best described by the rainbow of Skittles. This Halloween, let your Piscean flag fly and taste the rainbow!

And if you're wondering, yes. I did have to resist the urge to write Swedish Fish here.

There you have it: all the Zodiac signs as Halloween candies. Don't let this stop you from enjoying all the different types of candy this October, though!