25 Hallmark Movies For The 25 Days Of Christmas
Christmas

25 Hallmark Movies For The 25 Days Of Christmas, Or Just When You're Bored On Winter Break

The top 25 Hallmark to movies when you're stuck in the house this winter break.

184

In my house, the Hallmark Channel is on 24/7 from Thanksgiving to Christmas. There is nothing better to do when you are stuck in the house than binge-watching Hallmark Movies. Hallmark movies give you a warm feeling inside and bring Christmas spirit into your home. Spend the time going through this list of top movies to binge watch this winter break.

"A Christmas Prince"

A young journalist is sent abroad to the scoop on a young prince becoming king. Little does she know she winds up learning more than she needs to about the family.

"Broadcasting Christmas"

Two exes compete for the same co-host position at a morning show in Manhattan, they realized their connection is still real.

"Miss Christmas"

Every year, Holly is sent to find the perfect tree for Chicago's Radcliffe Tree lighting. However, this year the perfect trr is attached to a family that isn't willing to part with it and it's Holly's mission to get it back to Chicago.

"The Christmas Card"

When a church gets together to send Christmas cards and packages to soldiers, one soldier is partially touched by his card. He returns to the Untied States on a mission to search for the woman that wrote his this mystery card.

"The Mistletoe Inn"

When an author is dumped by her boyfriend, she goes on a spontaneous trip for a writing retreat in a Vermont Inn right before Christmas.

"Coming Home For Christmas"

When a young woman gets a job as house manager for the Ashford Estate right before it is about to go on sale, Lizzie plans one final Christmas Eve party for the family.

"A Gift To Remember"

One day, on her way to work Darcy crashes into a man walking his dog. After he falls into a coma, Darcy takes his dog home, waiting for his owner to wake up.

"With Love, Christmas"

When Melanie gets her assignment for office secret santa, she is excited to find that it is her crush Donovan. Donovan starts to fall in love with all the gifts and notes, but someone else is taking the credit for it.

"Finding Santa"

When St. Nick falls sick shortly before the Christmas parade, Jessica needs to rush to find a replacement even if the the replacement doesn't want to play the role.

"Christmas In Evergreen"

Having never left Evergreen before, a small-town veterinarian takes on the mission to move to a new place and wishes on a snow globe that it will be her most romantic Christmas yet.

"Christmas At Holly Lodge"

Having money troubles running Holly Lodge, a development company takes interest in buying it from Sophie. They sent Evan to the lodge as a guest to win the sale, but Evan ends up winning Sophie.

"Christmas Next Door"

Being a bachelor his whole life Eric has no idea how to take care of his niece and nephew over the holidays. He turns to his neighbor April for some holiday spirit and help.

"Crown For Christmas"

After losing her job as a maid in New York City, a woman takes a job as a governess across the world for a royal European family.

"Christmas Under Wraps"

After moving to Alaska to take a job as a doctor, Dr. Brunell falls in love and discovers the small town secret.

"A Holiday Engagement"

When her fiance leaves her right before he is about to be her family at Thanksgiving, she hires an actor to pose has her fiance instead of facing her parents disapproval.

"A Shoe Addict's Christmas"

After hating Christmas almost all her life Noelle gets locked into a department store and meets her guardian angel that introduces Noelle to ghosts of Christmas past, present and future.

"Christmas List"

Isobel plans the most romantic Christmas with her boyfriend including a bucket list of Christmas traditions. When her boyfriend doesn't show, the list give Isobel a new romance and changes her life.

"Northpole"

The Northpole lives on the energy of Christmas spirit, so an elf asks a special boy and his mother to help give the Northpole more Christmas spirit.

"Northpole 2: Open For Christmas"

A handyman and an elf have to convince a businesswoman to keep her inn that she inherited during Christmastime.

"A Christmas Melody"

After moving to a new town with her single mom and having a hard time a young girl seeks help from her music teacher to write a new song.

"A Christmas Detour"

When her fight gets stuck in Buffalo due to a snowstorm, Paige has to rely on a fellow passenger that she hates to get her to New York City on time to meet her fiance's parents.

"My Christmas Dream"

In order to impress her boss, a store manager has to create the best holiday window display and asks for help from a recently-fired employee.

"Best Christmas Party Ever"

When a big corporation tries to shut down a toy story Christmas party, the young party planner follows her heart and still goes ahead with her plans.

"12 Gifts Of Christmas"

Every Christmas Marc never has time to buy his Christmas presents so he hires Anna to be his personal shopper. As she works to get him everything he needs, she also helps to teach him that Christmas gifts should be about giving a really special gift.

"Christmas In The Air"

This Christmas, a professional organizer learns that she can fall for someone completely opposite of her when one of her clients a widower who spends his time toy making starts to make a change in her heart.

Trust me when I say all these movies are worth your time. Grab that hot chocolate and popcorn and snuggle up with your favorite blanket and hit play.