Things To Do On Vacation

10 fun things to do while on vacation at the beach

When you've had enough of the beach, but don't want your vacation to end!

674
https://pixabay.com/en/fashion-model-beach-hat-sand-sea-985556/

Have you ever been on vacation and had a moment where you want to do anything but go to the beach? Well, here is a list of some fun things to do on vacation at the beach.

1. Go for a walk.

This may not seem fun, but it is very relaxing. It's nice to go out in the morning for a short walk to get you up and ready for the day!

2. Go shopping.

If you're at a beach that has a downtown or a boardwalk, I strongly suggest checking those areas out and spending a few hours doing "retail therapy".

3. Play mini golf.

This is best for night time, but if you want to beat the rush, then go over during the day and play a round of mini golf!

4. Eat all the ice cream.

Vacation is the perfect excuse to eat all the sweets you can possibly stomach.

5. Spend hours on end at the beach.

I know I said earlier that you need a day away from the beach, but let's be real here. Can you really spend a whole day away from it?

6. Watch the sunrise.

The sunrise is beautiful at a normal spot. on the beach, it's on a whole new level of beauty.

7. Watch the sunset.

The sunset over the bay is also a beautiful sight.

8. Do yoga on the beach.

I just did that yesterday morning and it was so relaxing. Plus, I got to look out onto the ocean while doing it. You can say it was a win-win situation.

9. Play board games.

This is a personal favorite. On rainy days, or even at night, sitting around a table playing classic board games, like Monopoly and Clue, is the best thing to do! Plus, it kills time, so you won't get bored!

10. Go to the water park.

This is perfect for when you don't want to go to the beach, but it's so hot out that you can fry an egg on the ground. Yes, it's a bit pricey, but in my opinion, it's totally worth it.