5 Habits I Have Formed in 2020, Thanks Corona

This year I have reflected and I have had made improvements

21
https://unsplash.com/photos/uejtDqpJ7ig

I have missed so much in my life by being quarantined; however, I know it has been for the best.

I miss the routine, the structure. I miss walking to class and seeing the faces of people I do not know. I miss the socialization. I miss going out with friends and being around people, making memories, especially in the college scene. But it has also brought closer bonds to family members and being welcomed back into my community arms from a distance of course.

Friendships have healed and new movements have been made in order for us to survive this quarantine.

1. Making a list

media.giphy.com

This list is not just any list, it is a list that reminds you about how much you have to be grateful for. You make two columns, and you list on each side what you miss during this quarantine, and what you have today. It has really reminded me of everything I have to be grateful for, such as having my health and my job still.

2. Running

media.giphy.com

I am a huge hater of running, I am the worst at cardio and am more of a lifter. But during this quarantine, I have learned to appreciate running outdoors and enjoying nature while at it.

3. Decluttering

media.giphy.com

I have decluttered so much of my room at home, and it has made me able to breathe in a way. I have enjoyed organizing my life and it has even improved my mental health by doing so.

4. Water Goals

media.giphy.com

I have made it a habit of mine to try to drink a lot more water than I normally used too, and I have personally noticed a huge difference in my metabolism, my skin, and my energy levels!

5. Engaging with the word//Reading

media.giphy.com

I recently bought a bible study guide to feel more connected to my faith, especially with church being virtual. As well, I use to be a huge avid reader but with the world being hectic along with my daily life I haven't been as big as a book worm as I use to be.. but now with quarantine, I have been able to re-pick up my favorite books.