10 Pictures Guys Post On Tinder That Will Immediately Get You Swiping Left

Mistakes that are seen way too often

3902
girl swiping through tinder

Tinder is one of the most popular, if not the most popular dating app on the market. And as most of us know, some of us take it more seriously than others. Some are just on it for fun while others are actually looking for something a little more serious. But by looking at some men's profile, you would think they made their profile alone, drunk, and bored on a Friday night.

Even if you are someone who isn't looking for anything serious, you should still put a bit of effort into creating your profile. These are the most cringe-worthy mistakes that are made way too often with guys on Tinder that should be avoided at all costs.

1. Posing with your beer or liquor bottle

2. Please for the sake of your "swipe right ratio" don't use the picture of an animal you've killed

3. Posing with guns also tends to scare people

4. Do guys really think posting pictures with their exes are okay?

5. The douchey shirtless pic... Do we need to say more?

6. Having only one picture screams "I'm a catfish" or that you just aren't confident in yourself in general

7. Most girls would prefer not to see your junk; so please, just don't.

8. Gym pictures are usually just as bad if not worse than a shirtless pic

9. I think everyone should try to stray away from bathroom selfies at all costs

10. And the most common mistake, pictures with babies, animals, the elderly, etc. We all know this is just guys trying to convince girls that they're "sensitive." In reality, it's just a major thirst trap.