make your man realizing he's losing you
popular

Make A Guy Realize He's Pushing You Away

The feeling of losing the man you love is awful.

18945
Photo by Hian Oliveira on Unsplash

You may sense something's wrong. You may sense he's unsatisfied, maybe he even tells you that he's unsatisfied. Emergency! Danger! Turn on the sirens! Your instincts are probably telling you to love him, squeeze him, hold him and kiss him a million times so that he stays and enjoys being with you again.

Yet, this is actually exactly the wrong approach. Worse yet, if you freak out and start to baby him or smother him with love, it is only going to push him farther away.

The true secret to keeping a man around is to keep him chasing you … and he will chase you the moment he notices he might be losing you!

If you sense that he's not chasing you anymore, not trying to impress you, and just seems bored or resentful of the relationship, then it's time to take a step back.

He needs his independence right now and you need to give it to him. But, just in case you're feeling afraid because he might cheat on you or leave you for another woman, there's something you need to know: he won't leave you if you make him worry about losing you first!

Here are five great ways to remind him of how much value you have to him, and how much he really likes you. As always, this is wearing the feminine attitude that says "You chase me."

Get busy and make him work to get your Attention

Don't be there for him if and when he's ready. Do the opposite and get busy with your own life. Give him his independence as he requested but get busier with yours.

Make yourself unavailable by planning days packed with activities. Allowing him to know that he can't reach you whenever he feels as though it, is the ultimate way to reassert your value.

He initially worked hard to get your attention. Now he must work hard once more to keep your attention.

Stop reassuring him that you're waiting for him

Initially, you probably had been very elusive when it came to making plans or admitting your attraction to him. So now it's time to get back to doing just that. STOP checking your plans with him and stop informing him of your own plans and your schedule, as though you're still in a romantic relationship.

Actually, the less you share with him, the better. Because if he senses you're keeping something from him or that you're thinking about more exciting opportunities, THAT'S when his fear of losing you really kicks in.

Invest more in Self-improvement

If he's moved out or is "slowing things down" between you, now is the best time to start working on self-improvement. Start working out again. Start taking vacations without him. Start a new hobby or start working on a promotion and don't share your victory with him.

Doing things to better yourself makes him want you more - but excluding him from your life only lets him know that it may be too late to get you back. The more successful you appear to be without him, the more he will realize he could have made a huge mistake

Tickle his Jealousy Bone and remind him of how attractive you are

Provoking jealousy is practically natural, particularly if he still loves you. Simply speaking about how exactly attractive or witty another man is can make him see green. The greater he appears to disregard you, the greater you should research each one of these other passionate opportunities.

Some women even choose to begin flirting with other guys before him. It's a not too refined reminder that when he's so unsatisfied, a lot of other men will appreciate your good characteristics.

However, I would advise to never do that unless he's already flirting with other women. This can be a dangerous play and really should be applied only as a last resort.

Also, you don't even have to actually flirt with other men if it makes you uncomfortable. Simply listening and talking to other men, such as coworkers, friends, strangers, and friends of friends, can go a long way in getting his attention.

As always, let a man work hard to impress you. He'll think back to a time when he fought so hard to win you over - and will realize it's time to do that again.
Stop showing him you care, even if you still do

Women who continue to give a disinterested man everything he wants are sending a strong message: please don't leave me! I can't live without you!

Maybe that sounds romantic and epic, but it's actually the opposite of what he must get from you right now. On top of that, this is not what makes your man happy, either. Stop doing the things he depends upon you to do for him, or that he enjoys.

Instead, give him what he wants. Space. Self-reliance. The glimpse of the life he could have without you in it. This is what should scare him into fighting for you because he is starting to sense that your heart is leaving him.

And yes, this is precisely what happens when a female does stop loving a man. She stops doing things he loves. This will continue until he decides to chase you again until his heart is with it again. I know, this seems like a dangerous play. The very last thing you want is this plan to backfire and send him packing.

But, I guarantee you that should you keep nurturing him, fawning over him and begging him to love you again, this is only going to make him want more self-reliance and less attention from you.