Top 20 "Gus, Don't Be A..." Quotes From Psych

4. "Gus, don't be this crevice in my arm."

5418
Shadow and Act

Psych was a television show that centered on Shawn Spencer, a man with unnaturally good observational skills that posed as a fake psychic for the Santa Barbara police department. Always by his side was his best friend Gus, even if he was kicking and screaming. Shawn had plenty of ways of convincing Gus to come along with whatever crazy idea he schemed up by calling him some crazy name that was vaguely rude. Here are the top 20 "Gus, don't be a..." quotes from Psych's eight seasons.

1. "Gus, don't be a gooey chocolate chip cookie."

2. "Gus, don't be a myopic chihuahua."

3. "Gus, don't be an incorrigible Eskimo pie with a caramel ribbon."

5. "Gus, don't be the 'iiiiit' in 'wait for iiiiit.'"

6. "Gus, don't be the 100th Luftballoon."

7. "Gus, don't be the very model of a modern major general."

8. "Gus, don't be the one game at Chuck E. Cheese that isn't broken."

9. "Gus, don't be the only black lead on a major cable network."

10. "Gus, don't be both Ashlee Simpson albums."

11. "Gus, don't be the mystery mouse-katool."

12. "Gus, don't be a rabid porcupine."

13. "Gus, don't be a paranoid schizophrenic."

14. "Gus, don't be a gloomy you."

15. "Gus, don't be exactly half of an eleven-pound black forest ham."

16. "Gus, don't be a giant snapping turtle."

17. "Gus, don't be principal and interest."

18. "Gus, don't be 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Marzipan.'"

19. "Gus, don't be the American adaptation of the British Gus."

20. "Gus, don't be Nic Cage's accent from Con Air."

And my personal favorite...

21. "Gus, don't be your jury summons that I accidentally threw away last month along with something called a W-2."