11 Best 90s Grunge Songs

I know I know, 90s music is definitely not what's close to "popular" music anymore, but you should listen to it anyways! I've been on a binge lately of nostalgic music and have fallen back in love with all this music I somehow forgot about. Grunge/rock music is such a good vibe for any time and any mood and reminds a lot of us of our wild middle school years. I can honestly say I've been in such a vibrant mood lately because of these flashback tunes. So I decided I wanted to share my top picks so that you can go on a nostalgic binge, too.

1. "Don't Speak" by No Doubt

I "know just what you're saying" — that it's a bomb song and you can't believe you forgot about it.

2. "Basket Case" by Green Day

Remember guyliner? Green Day wore it well.

3. "Lithium" by Nirvana

This song is underrated in my humble opinion. I know "Smells Like Teen Spirit" is the crowd favorite, but you might recognize this one, too (and love it).

4. "Otherside" by Red Hot Chili Peppers

It'll make you wanna be back in the old days AND wanna learn how to play the guitar.

5. "Heart-Shaped Box" by Nirvana

Hey! Wait! You gotta listen to this again for sure. Hella grunge.

6. "Semi-Charmed Life" by Third Eye Blind

How everyone (including me) forgot about this band for a while, I don't know. It's truly timeless.

7. "Under The Bridge" by Red Hot Chili Peppers

Yes, more Red Hot Chili Peppers — this is the one I've been playing on repeat and singing lyrics from day and night. Love you, RHCP.

8. "What's My Age" Again? by Blink-182

Strap on your glove and nurse outfit (referencing the album cover, for those who forgot about that).

9. "Buddy Holly" by Weezer

PSA: Weezer is one of the most underrated bands of all time, and you gotta listen to their newer music, too.

10. "Losing My Religion" by R.E.M.

This song is trying to keep up with you and doesn't know if it can do it...

11. "Santeria" by Sublime

He ain't got no crystal ball, but if he did it would show you bingeing 90s music tonight.